• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sorry im not around much

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Hey everyone, so sorry I'm not around much, but my laptop has broken :( I come on here on my phone but it's not quite the same. I'm gutted :(

from me phone :D

Oh bless, well on here out of sight does not mean out of mind, so we still thinking bout ya luvva xx

chrisa said:
Oh bless, well on here out of sight does not mean out of mind, so we still thinking bout ya luvva xx

Thanks Chris, I love it here so I'm gutted about it :( lol xxx

i have been wondering where u were lol xx

Oh Caren mine broke at the weekend but luckily me mum bought me a new one, its a guilt purchase on her part but im not gonna turn it down!
Hope you sort one out soon.

Kim

stuckinafatsuit said:
Oh Caren mine broke at the weekend but luckily me mum bought me a new one, its a guilt purchase on her part but im not gonna turn it down!
Hope you sort one out soon.

Kim

Oh Kim lucky u lol my mum paid for my sleeve so o don't think I stand much chance of a lappy lol xxx

BrianT said:
How you feeling other than the broken laptop?

I'm doing really well thanks Brian, the weight is coming off, I ate too much last night and had a right royal kick up the arse by way of vomiting lol I'm glad that happened, taught me a lesson lol xxx

Is it a hardware or software issue?

If the later I could probably sort it for you

Wonderlust said:
Is it a hardware or software issue?

If the later I could probably sort it for you

Aww thanks, but it's not. The bit in the lappy that u plug into has come off, when someone tried to take it apart, the connections that needed to come off started crumbling :(
Thanks for the offer of help :) xxx

Depending on how bad it is a shop (not PC World!) should be able to get a replacement connector and solder it on for you.

My soldering skills are non existent...

Ruthiep said:
Get it fixed woman! We need to hear from you!!!

Thanks Ruthie but it's a gonner :( x

I'm doing really well thanks Brian, the weight is coming off, I ate too much last night and had a right royal kick up the arse by way of vomiting lol I'm glad that happened, taught me a lesson lol xxx

I've done that a couple of times :( not pleasant is it :eek:

Glad to hear you're doing well though

BrianT said:
I've done that a couple of times :( not pleasant is it :eek:

Glad to hear you're doing well though

Thanks Brian, I still can't believe ive been sleeved lol xxx

Missing you on here, honey ... so glad we are still talking by PM even if they are pretty short sentences, lol ... better than nothing, sweets. :)
Step away from the eggs :eek: for the meantime anyway :wave_cry: xxx

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Missing you on here, honey ... so glad we are still talking by PM even if they are pretty short sentences, lol ... better than nothing, sweets. :)
Step away from the eggs :eek: for the meantime anyway :wave_cry: xxx

It was my own fault for being a gannet lol so glad we speak every day honey, even if it is, like u say, a sentence or two mwah xxx

Great to hear you're alive & kicking.

Bellydancer57 said:
Great to hear you're alive & kicking.

Thanks bd :) xxx

It was my own fault for being a gannet lol so glad we speak every day honey, even if it is, like u say, a sentence or two mwah xxx

Don't think eating an egg makes you a ganet, lovely :) try again in a few days & you will probably be fine :wave_cry:
Yes, I love speaking to you every day & it is frustrating for you not to be able to use the site as you would like ... still doing the lottery, darlin, so if we win tonight, you will get your new ipad tomorrow :D:D mwah xxx

Back