• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sorry im not around much

I've only just gone back to eggs now after nearly 8 months even 1 small egg would have me feeling uncomfortable. I can now tolerate them much better

I've only just gone back to eggs now after nearly 8 months even 1 small egg would have me feeling uncomfortable. I can now tolerate them much better

Oooh ... wonder if it is a sleeve thing then :wave_cry: No idea, just wondering :D:D xxx

Pasta is another thing I've gone off, but the that's not such a bad thing. If she who must be obeyed does spag bol then I have just about a fork full. It gave me exactly the same feeling that the eggs did.

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Don't think eating an egg makes you a ganet, lovely :) try again in a few days & you will probably be fine :wave_cry:
Yes, I love speaking to you every day & it is frustrating for you not to be able to use the site as you would like ... still doing the lottery, darlin, so if we win tonight, you will get your new ipad tomorrow :D:D mwah xxx

It was my fault, I wanted to up my calories so I ate an egg and 2 babybels when I'd already eaten an hour before lol xxx

from me phone :D

BrianT said:
Pasta is another thing I've gone off, but the that's not such a bad thing. If she who must be obeyed does spag bol then I have just about a fork full. It gave me exactly the same feeling that the eggs did.

I think it will be a while before I try pasta Brian lol xxx

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Ouchie :cry: baby steps, chick :):) xxx

Yeah I've got to take it easy, if I stall then I'll just have to deal with it lol xxx

Yeah I've got to take it easy, if I stall then I'll just have to deal with it lol xxx

Good attitude, honey :) but you won't stall yet, if at all. It's just a blip at the beginning of your journey :D you are doing sooo well ;) mwah xxx

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Good attitude, honey :) but you won't stall yet, if at all. It's just a blip at the beginning of your journey :D you are doing sooo well ;) mwah xxx

Aww thanks honey :) I hope you're right lol xxx

Me & eggs don't mix now. Used to love them but just can't tolerate anymore. Maybe it is it is a Sleeve thing?

Bellydancer57 said:
Me & eggs don't mix now. Used to love them but just can't tolerate anymore. Maybe it is it is a Sleeve thing?

Hmm could well be xx

Managed some spag bol last night with a spoonful of well cooked pasta. First pasta since op & was a bit frightened but it was fine unlike the eggs. Bizarre really as this is often quoted as one of the foods we rarely tolerate.

Bellydancer57 said:
Managed some spag bol last night with a spoonful of well cooked pasta. First pasta since op & was a bit frightened but it was fine unlike the eggs. Bizarre really as this is often quoted as one of the foods we rarely tolerate.

It's gonna be ages before I try pasta, glad u was ok :) might try another egg next week lol xxx

Yeah, wondered where you were hiding. Glad that your finding ways to reach us. Pain on the bum without computer.

I seem to be ok with Omelete and scrambled egg.

Not tried them cooked any other way

I do miss eggs. Did try a bit of lite crust less quiche this weekend but didn't like it. Used to love quiche. Maybe I'll try eggs cooked a different way - anyone for poached?

Bellydancer57 said:
I do miss eggs. Did try a bit of lite crust less quiche this weekend but didn't like it. Used to love quiche. Maybe I'll try eggs cooked a different way - anyone for poached?

I love poached eggs, well I used to lol I'll try again next week. Hope I still like them lol xxx

Back