• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sorry not been around much :-( HELP!!

oh sweetie why havent you texted me for some support there was me thinking you were ok back at work cos i hadnt heard anything .

personally and what do i know cos im pre op, do you think you should be eatting those things so soon - crispbreads ? it less than 6 weeks ago you do need to let your body heal honey . how are you managing on an evening for tea what you having then . have you started on your vitamins and has dr checked your iron levels?

sending you big hugs and start taking your tablets, i wouldnt worry about the weight you put on i think previously and going off my own experience the only reason i put weight on with my happy tablets was cos i was comfort eatting as well as long as you are careful and watch what you are eatting then it should be ok.

ring me if you need to chat xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

big love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jacci, Ive been out so just seen your post......your not going backwards hun its just hard bringing new food in. I know for me it is anyway, Im scared most of the time in case I dump or Im sick! It isnt easy.....keep trying things but stick to softer stuff. Hope you feel a bit better soon XXX

oh sweetie why havent you texted me for some support there was me thinking you were ok back at work cos i hadnt heard anything .

personally and what do i know cos im pre op, do you think you should be eatting those things so soon - crispbreads ? it less than 6 weeks ago you do need to let your body heal honey . how are you managing on an evening for tea what you having then . have you started on your vitamins and has dr checked your iron levels?

sending you big hugs and start taking your tablets, i wouldnt worry about the weight you put on i think previously and going off my own experience the only reason i put weight on with my happy tablets was cos i was comfort eatting as well as long as you are careful and watch what you are eatting then it should be ok.

ring me if you need to chat xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

big love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Chris.

I'm not really eating at home either. I suppose its a vicious circle. I feel sick cos I've not eaten but 'cos I feel sick I can't eat.

What a minefield this is. I suppose its all trial & error. Doesn't help that the days at work are dragging soooo much.

What a whinge bag I am.

you are not a whinge bag - you are going through a lot of changes at the mo honey thats all.

will have a bit look on the internet tonight see if i can come up with some nice meal ideas. drop maureen an email and just see what she can advise, they are bound to have come across this before .

xxx

Hi , hope this bad feeling passes quickly for you sending you hugs xxx

Hey Jacci, sorry you are feeling like poo at the moment. I know it is really hard finding stuff to take to work to eat, I have been having the same problem. Please try not to worry too much about the weight loss for a bit...it sounds like you aren't eating enough to me which could well explain why the losses have slowed down the last couple of weeks. Obviously, not eating enough will also make you feel sicky, weak and a bit pathetic too. I still have odd days where I can forget to eat during the day because I am so busy then wonder why I feel so tired by the time I get home. We are all so different in how we tolerate various foods after this bypass: what is fine for some is no good for others, so only you will know if something is ok for you or not, but I would suggest as Charis has said, take a step back for a minute, go back to relatively plain, sloppy foods types, that you find easy to cope with & see how you get on from there. xxxx

Hope you start to feel better soon Jacci, I can't add much, but looks like some great advice ... take care now

Hang on i'm confused... We get counselling? When?

J-Mo you may well be eating before your time as Charis says.... this may explain the nauseous feeling. Try some of the suggestions given. Could it also be your anxious eating at work? I did worry the first few times i had lunch at work as i thought they'd all be sat on the edge of their seats waiting to see what i could eat or if i'd barf... Try and have your lunch with a bit of peace and quiet in a nice relaxing environment, this might help a little.... Good luck and hope it gets easier for you as you get further along at work xx

ps, as for nobody noticing, someone asked me at work today if i've lost weight! pmsl errr yes only around 50lbs lol xx

pmsl @ julie.....how on earth can they not notice a 50lb loss thats mega!!!!!!!! they must be blind...................

J-Mo why don't you try some soups??? or even warm up an ommelate in a sealed box in the (manky) microwave???
hope todays a better day x

Back