• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sorry to ask

I agree with Julie, you sound much happier Mandy. More like your old self before you went in for your op.

I guess it dwn to what you find easier taking at the end of the day Mandy:) I was told to use lactulose, which did help for the first few weeks, dont need it now as my diet is more solid. I never dumped with it but we are all different.

Also, I have a merina coil, but I have almost had totm since the op in October constant, this is the second time it has happened with this coil. The first merina I had I never had a totm in the 5 yrs then the new one got put in and its completely different.

Hope you get some relief soon, I have to say though Mandy, whilst it isnt nice having things wrong, it must be reassuring to you this time that the difficulties you are having at the moment most post oppers on here have experienced too. Its all part and parcel of the recovery process........In my book all good signs that things are heading in the right direction.

Oh my gosh swizzel i too have had problems with my merena since i had op over a year ago, :sigh: and lately things have been getting worse, totm every 2 weeks :confused: anyway am having it looked into so hopefully will get it sorted just getting fed up with it now, :sigh:

Mandy i agree with everyone else, you are sounding much happier than you have done lately :D

Back