• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Soup

farzu

I am really getting too bored of the clear soups so opened a tin of baxters chicken soup last night but it was so bland. I didn't use any spices or salt in it. just added lots of water to make it thin. I want to ask you all for what kind of cheese do you put in the soups that will melt. also if you all have any soup recepies that will be gr8.

Hi Farzu good to hear from you I used to just blend up heinz big soup chicken n veg and the beef n veg you can add water to make it thinner if you wish or I used to make butternut squash soup, butternut squash, onions (red) peppers stock cube (veg) cooked together and blended when you've had a week or 2 could add garlic just so its something bit different. xx

Hey farzu!! It's so good to see you posting after your op!! I take it everything must have gone very well for you!! I am so glad for you.....
I am going to watch this thread, as I am also looking for nice soup ideas for after I have my bypass xxx

Thanks for the tips Chrisa. These clear soups are not my type really. Just want to eat real food. Today i tried carrot and lentil soup from a tin. Had to add water, salt and pepper but still didnt get good taste. There should be some bits in the soups.

Back