• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Balloon Spatz balloon!

Lucky me. He wants Jordan sized ones and he is going to feel very short changed :rolleyes:

Oh dear that would be a lot of boobs. Even she had several reductions didn't she? Go for what you want.

lol, i use to be a 38E, after my little girl and weight going up and down theyre a bit...horrid! im now a 40dd but they arent as amazxing they use to be! makes me so depressed! so i just want a boob fix to make them perkier like they once were...im 25 with the boobs of an over 60 i feel!

I'm excited, got accepted with nucleus for half of the payment with finance!

I have posted multiple threads and in introductions but not replies!

I'm going to use this site as support hopefully as no one except my father will know about the balloon as he has offered to pay for it all, but I wanted to pay as well, my fault I'm fat! So half cash half finance!

My mum or my friends not even my other half will know!! I'm all excited about it tho! Probably September I have it as there fully booked up!

Just wanted some info, experiences shared of ppl having it!

Xxx
Hi there I am having my spatz at the end of this month. I don't have masses to lose, and like you am not telling my super fit, slim doctor husband and family who would be appalled. I have always been pretty slim, but put on weight 4-6 years ago - 15-20 kg and can't get it off. So this is my target, I binge eat and need to re train my eating patterns. How is your's going? I am a Brit but live in Sydney. How were the first few days post surgery in terms of pain and how big is your balloon? My doc suggests only 450mp initially as I get heartburn and was very sick when pregnant I am worried how I will hide it if I am on liquids only from my husband. How are you going , feeling?

Back