• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Balloon 50lbs Lost

Singletrack I want to know everything! Lol I'm getting mine in 15 days!!

Getting so anxious thinking it won't work and gagging so bad I can't have it inserted!!!

I gag brushing my teeth most of the time!!!

I'm pinning everything on this balloon and hope so much I have a success story! Especially as it costs a bomb lol.
Who did y go with and what's your weight loss update?! Xxx

Where have you all had ur balloons done? You've probably seen
My past threads or posts, I had one fitted in sept, dead on a month after the
Hospital went into admin and lost all my money, no support, fills, removal anything and have had
To pay out to get a fill from another company and take me on...without removal for another £1000!

I've gained weight found balloons doing nothin for me but originally he only filled it 300cc rather than usual 400cc, on jan 5th having a fill with the new company and they're doing the full 700cc as I can't afford to pay another £1000 for a fill after the 450cc fill.

I'm not entitled to any money back either, I am just praying it'll work this time around as ill have support and dietician etc, sorry for my waffle lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Where have you all had ur balloons done? You've probably seen
My past threads or posts, I had one fitted in sept, dead on a month after the
Hospital went into admin and lost all my money, no support, fills, removal anything and have had
To pay out to get a fill from another company and take me on...without removal for another £1000!

I've gained weight found balloons doing nothin for me but originally he only filled it 300cc rather than usual 400cc, on jan 5th having a fill with the new company and they're doing the full 700cc as I can't afford to pay another £1000 for a fill after the 450cc fill.

I'm not entitled to any money back either, I am just praying it'll work this time around as ill have support and dietician etc, sorry for my waffle lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

How did u get on.

Back