• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Spatz Gastric Balloon

magicbeans

no longer obese!!
I posted this on minimins.com but read that u guys use this forum...so this is a copy and paste from there!

Hi i'm a noob (well i registered a while ago but was doing a different diet then!)

I'm 30, 5foot 5.5inches (lets say 6!)and 15 and a half stones (female)

I was looking into the sleeve, but my friend with a lap band talked me out of it and told me to do that instead. so i was looking into it and saw the balloon. This appealed to me a lot more. so i rang around today and rang 'healthier weight' (anyone used them??) and they have a new 'SPATZ' balloon that is adjustable...so if u plateau they can fill it up! also it stays in for 12 months instead of 6!

Weightl loss is around 5 stones....that would be AMAZING! anyways my consultation is next week and im booked in for April 12th .... thing is because its such a new thing (only 2 places in UK are doing this new SPATZ) i cant get much info on the net. i did search on here as well but no joy.

Please if anyone can give me any advice, tips, experience i would be mega grateful!

Hi i aM ALSO looking into it, have you had it fitted? what two places have you looked into? healthierweight and nucleus do it, am looking into who else offers it x

Back