• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Split my pants!!!!

mintball

Can't belive it, I ve had these work trousers for about a year and at one stage was popping out all over the shop..I've lost nearly 3 stone and what happens today whilst having a pee at work, the zip flew off when i undid my trousers!!!!!

Had to laugh cos they've been getting looser and looser each day. Went to asda and when trying on their £5 trousers (with no stretch in them) I've gone from a 22 to a size 18, really chuffed so i bought 2 tops size 16 and a new bra too...bugger off not telling the size on that one!!!!!

All these things I read are happening to other people are starting to happen to me too, can't wait for the future x x x

:sign0007: you go girl :D

Awww :) That's amazing, keep at it. :D

Can't belive it, I ve had these work trousers for about a year and at one stage was popping out all over the shop..I've lost nearly 3 stone and what happens today whilst having a pee at work, the zip flew off when i undid my trousers!!!!!

Had to laugh cos they've been getting looser and looser each day. Went to asda and when trying on their £5 trousers (with no stretch in them) I've gone from a 22 to a size 18, really chuffed so i bought 2 tops size 16 and a new bra too...bugger off not telling the size on that one!!!!!

All these things I read are happening to other people are starting to happen to me too, can't wait for the future x x x

Hahaha oops.

When i lost weight on CD i was at work carrying a box in front of my boss and my pants fell down :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I lent against a wall and started laughing my head off and i was holding this giant box so i couldnt grab them and i couldnt put it down cos my boss was behind me with another giant box. LOL

So embarrassing. xx

can i have ur old ones lolol ........... i rem working on the ward one day and i squat down to do something at a bed side and my trousers split from waist band right around and between my legs to bottom of where zip is stitched in ..

and guess what !!!! i had no underwear on i nearly died ...

i ran to the sisters office that was near by the bay i was in and i didn't know what to do ... thankfully she was not there ..

i sat for 10 Min's with trousers off and stapled them back together lolololol ... and i had to walk home from work that day in the rain with my jacket wrapped around my waist like it was summer .. people must of thought i had escaped a mental wing and a nurse uniform lol

can i have ur old ones lolol ........... i rem working on the ward one day and i squat down to do something at a bed side and my trousers split from waist band right around and between my legs to bottom of where zip is stitched in ..

and guess what !!!! i had no underwear on i nearly died ...

i ran to the sisters office that was near by the bay i was in and i didn't know what to do ... thankfully she was not there ..

i sat for 10 Min's with trousers off and stapled them back together lolololol ... and i had to walk home from work that day in the rain with my jacket wrapped around my waist like it was summer .. people must of thought i had escaped a mental wing and a nurse uniform lol

LOVE IT! :p

I'm feeling fab, in fact I posted this and then i went out again and bought nail varnish and glitter eye-shadow etc for this weekend, i've never really given a toss what i look like before now so this is all new to me really, I'll try to put some photos on of this weekend if i can work out how.

And thanks for ur stories re: the trouser quandries, nice to know i'm not on my own!!! ROFL

Way to go hun, guess those pants felt defeated. Enjoy your new shrinking you!

Nic:p:p:p

Its weird, when u first start coming on this site and reading all the success stories and people further down the line start saying to you, this will be you in a few weeks and you play along and say oh yes i can't wait...when really in the back of ur mind, you can't help thinking that you'll be the one it won't work for.

Its like being a baggage handler in an airport and someone telling you that you'll be flying the planes in a couple of months!!!!!

But its starting to happen...amazing and hope for us all if I can do it!!!!!

Lisa i can so associate with the not caring what you look like thing, and the changes happen rapidy now, you will becomes so confused by it, but at the same time extremely flattered and pleased. keep up the good work

Back