• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SRH surgery waiting list now at least 6 months from endoscopy

Thanks hun - best of luck x

Newcy I went into hospital on my daughters 5th birthday and it is really hard I was considering turning the appointment down which was a cancellation, cos I didn't want to be away from her and i kept thinking I was a bad mammy, but then my hubby and parents told me to go in for it cos id waited so long and looking back I am so glad I did, I left the hospital on the sunday morning and went straight to her birthday party! good luck and I hope you's get your dates soon :) x

Thanks hun. I'm desperately hoping for a cancellation as its my youngest's birthday mid june and I've promised a party for her nursery friends and we always do a family tea too - my in-laws don't know about the op so it would be really difficult to explain my not being there.

Fingers crossed there will be a cancellation in tje mean time - chrisa keeps saying people will cancel around the bank hol so I'm living in hope at the mo.

How's your weight loss going hun? X

I know exactly how you feel it was a bit awkward for me cos only my close family know I had the op I left hospital and went straight to my daughter party I was still in a bit discomfort and felt like I was hobbling about I wasn't really able to join in with the party games and dancing, when people asked me what was wrong I said I'd had my gall bladder out haha! The strangest thing is my daughter goes to school with my surgeons son so my surgeon was at the party! I'm 9 weeks post op now I think and I have lost just under 3 stone I feel fantastic getting used to the amount I can eat now some days are tough cos I really miss fizzy drinks but it's a small sacrifice to make xx

Thanks hun. I'm desperately hoping for a cancellation as its my youngest's birthday mid june and I've promised a party for her nursery friends and we always do a family tea too - my in-laws don't know about the op so it would be really difficult to explain my not being there.

Fingers crossed there will be a cancellation in tje mean time - chrisa keeps saying people will cancel around the bank hol so I'm living in hope at the mo.

How's your weight loss going hun? X

If you haven't already, ring them and make sure they have your contact numbers xx

I know exactly how you feel it was a bit awkward for me cos only my close family know I had the op I left hospital and went straight to my daughter party I was still in a bit discomfort and felt like I was hobbling about I wasn't really able to join in with the party games and dancing, when people asked me what was wrong I said I'd had my gall bladder out haha! The strangest thing is my daughter goes to school with my surgeons son so my surgeon was at the party! I'm 9 weeks post op now I think and I have lost just under 3 stone I feel fantastic getting used to the amount I can eat now some days are tough cos I really miss fizzy drinks but it's a small sacrifice to make xx

Same here. So long as I'm not in hospital on the day of her party then I guess I can just come up with an illness and hope I can get away with it for a couple of hours. Thankfully my surgeon won't be invited lol! Congratulations on your weight loss - well done x

If you haven't already, ring them and make sure they have your contact numbers xx

I'm sure they have it but going to double check first thing Tuesday morning hun - thanks x

Hi
I have to go in July to show I have lost 10lb. I plan to get a sleeve. Will this be done in 6months?
Thanks for your advice in advance.
xx

Ohh, meant to say I am down for Sunderland. Was going to go to James Cook but as I am on the pathway already at Sunderland, going to stick there. Did try to transfer but ended up going back to square 1 before funding approval. Panicked and staying on Sunderland weighting list now xx

Back