• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

St Georges Tooting.

Hi Mrs Quiggle :)

I am with St Georges ... I am still waiting for some appointments :( .... How far r u along the NHS route ???

Nicky xx

Hi i was under st georges but had surgery at st anthonys surgeon was marcus reddy

Hi Nicky. I was due to have mine done in March but then had a heart attack so have had to wait a year. I've just had my pre op and my op is on Nov 7th.

From being reffered to getting to the point where I was expecting a date to come through the door took about 2 years at St. Georges but luckily there are very few hoops for us to jump through I've found. It was all very straight forward, its just a waiting game.

Hope you get news soon.

Kate x

Hi Mrs Quiggle was just wondering how your op went? Hope you are doing well. I'm also under St Georges with Mr Reddy and am keen to hear from you on your experiences. I am now on the waiting list to for a surgery date and have been told to expect a date of around Feb/March

Hi both of you. My op was cancelled on the 7th Nov. Evidently happens quite a bit there, but not just with bariatrics of course, feels like a bit of a lottery on the op day. My new date was the 25th which has now been cancelled again and I've been given the 22nd so at least it's come nearer this time.

Hope you both get your dates soon. Ask me about the op next week lol.

Love Kate x

... I've been given the 22nd so at least it's come nearer this time.

Love Kate x

Wow - the 22nd is a busy day - 5 of us having ops the same day! Good luck to all of us.

Hi Dovetail,

I was just wondering when did you go on the waiting list ?

Cheers

Hi DD went on the waiting list on 12/10/11 and was told about 16 week waiting list. I have attended all my sessions and funding is in place so I'm now hoping that the next correspondence I get will be for my operation date. What hospital are you under?

Hi Dovetail,

I was just wondering when did you go on the waiting list ?

Cheers

Hi DD went on the waiting list on 12/10/11 and was told about 16 week waiting list. I have attended all my sessions and funding is in place so I'm now hoping that the next correspondence I get will be for my operation date. What hospital are you under?

HI Dovetail,

I have been on the waiting list for surgery from the first week in June and I call every 2 weeks and they are still giving appointments to people who went on the list in May at the moment. I have been advised Jan or Feb !

I was also told between 18 and 24 weeks and Im at 26 at the moment so it will be over 30 by the time of the surgery.

Its been such a long journey as I was referred by my GP in March 2009.

Back