• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Staffordshire oatcake

A mate of mine lives in Spain and he always take loads back with him and has them send over. I have had them with just a scrapping of butter on before they are so morish

Always better from an oatcake shop better than the supermarket. Dont no your sons place Kev I usually get mine from Annies on Victoria road but next time Im in stoke I will look him up

Oatcake for me in the morning

An despo to know how it was Teen?! Sounds yummy!

Well I said I would try them and YESSSS they went down with no problems I had laughing cow cheese triangle on them. They make a change from toast

Just had an even better thought red. could you get some for the 25th for me please? Then i can collect them in person save on postage lol.
really fancy trying them.
carole

Our Tesco has started stocking some that say they are from stoke ! I have tried tham and they are fab, you can also buy them from Bury indoor Market its a stall that sells all types of cheese and meat.

Can I ask though how are you cooking them, I have not had them for a bit but i always fry them in a bit of oil !! not really good for you lol !!!

they are already cooked you can just put cheese on them and grill or warm up in micowave

Back