• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Jelly bean factory

teen

post op loser
I am trying to find the sugar content of the jelly beans (love them). All I can find is they are fat free but can not find the sugar. I had 1.5kg bought me for xmas and I aint opened them yet lol :(

Thanx

Here you go, but for the life of me I can't think why you'd want to risk dumping for them! lol!

Calories in Jelly Beans

when we went to the states last year we were going to go on a tour of the jellybelly factory but when we were in that part of california it was a holiday weekend and they dont run the production line so we didint bother.....made do with buying far to many of the flavours you only seem to get there lol

I have emailed the company to see if they can tell me lol Thats why I wanna find out Ang they do a sugar free one aswell

i dunno the sugar content but i do love em ! jelly babies 2:p

:D i like the boy ones as they bigger as they have the extra bit lol

u can buy a bag of boy jellie babies in black pool and well u know me i had to purchase a bag £1.50 they was very tasty and no i didnt bite there heads off 1st lol :copon:

and the answer is....

from the us site
Jelly Belly FAQs

The US site is far better than the UK one the FAQ's are very good

Thanx Wanda but that still dont say what the sugar content is Not sure if Jelly bellys are the same recipe as Gourmet Jelly Bean aswell. Will see if I get a email back from them later in the week and will let you no lol:D

Teen, I would imagine that they are pretty much pure sugar. Be careful hunxxxx

Thats why I wanna find out first Sam then will see if I can get sugar free ones in Stoke

You can have all the jelly babies Liz I dont like them lol

ooh OK. Didnt know you could get sugar free ones. Hope you didnt think I was having a go Teen.

sugar free lol...what will they will be made of...? some thing that ends ***trol ***ulose or similar which means its sugar in another form here this is from the jellybelly website not sure that makes them any better its not like they are calorie free (I wish:()

Question: Are No Added Sugar Jelly Belly suitable for Diabetics?
Answer: Our No Added Sugar Jelly Belly jelly beans contain sugar substitutes, including Splenda®, maltitol, and polydextrose, ingredients known to have minimal or no effect on blood sugar levels. Diabetic meal plans vary, so please seek the advice of your diabetes health professional to determine how these treats can fit into your diabetes management plan.
Question: How many calories and carbohydrates are in No Added Sugar Jelly Belly jelly beans?
Answer: A 35-piece (40 gram) serving has 80 calories – 40% less than our regular Jelly Belly jelly beans. In addition, a serving contains 37 grams of carbohydrates, 4 grams of net-effective carbohydrates (”net carbs”).

this compaires to standard ones here
Question: How many calories and carbohydrates are in a single Jelly Belly jelly bean?
Answer: There are 4 calories per bean, or about 100 calories per single serving (25 beans). They have approximately 1 gram of carbohydrate per bean and zero fat. Jelly Belly jelly beans offer a satisfying burst of flavor for a modest calorie investment. They are also certified Kosher

can some one explain that a serving of Sugarfree is 35 beans(2.28 cals a bean) and a serving of sugar ones is 25 (4 cals a bean)!

thats a bugger I have 1.4kg of the little lovely O well if i have 2 aday they will last me a couple of years lol

Well try um chucks and see how you react to a handful ;)

Back