• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

start liver shrinking diet

sarahdia28

Due to start mine on Sunday has anyone else done a daily diet plan.
I'm doing the low calorie diet anyone any tips.
Thanks

Thanks

Keep hydrated, drink lots of water to avoid headaches as much as poss. x

SleeveGirl :) you are always so helpful with all your responses :) hope you are feeling better now :)

Thank you LifesAJourney. Have you got your date yet? Every day is getting better :) x

good luck with your pre op diet

Thanks

Best of luck - I started last Thursday 30th. I second the keeping up with your water levels and just trying to keep focused, eyes on the prize and all that!

I had a big clear out of my kitchen cupboards yesterday and brought assorted "goodies" into work today; it was my birthday last month and I received loads of boxes of chocolates and biscuits (!!!) so I am re-gifting them, as they have no place in Jo-World anymore ...

Thanks not doing to bad but only day two drank loads yesterday and was up four time though night so maybe a little too much. Lol finding it easier than I thought but probably wont be saying that at weekend.
Made a point of walking down biscuit aisle yesterday and telling myself be a long time till I have one of these again. Other half must of thought I lost plot.
Had coil fitted today so that taken mind off been hungry.

I start mine in 6 days - my cupboards currently full of biscuits chocolates crisps will be saying tata to them before 6 days is up lol

I start mine in 6 days - my cupboards currently full of biscuits chocolates crisps will be saying tata to them before 6 days is up lol
good luck with your pre op, your surgeon is mine aswell i had a sleeve done by prof ammori on the 5th of june he's great

Thanks mummy2309, I thought he was lovely when met him the other day. Really put me at ease.

Back