• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Start milk diet tomorrow

audrasharon

Well it's almost here. Start my 2 weeks on the milk diet tomorrow. Feels a little like the condemned man. But just concentrating on life in the new year! Let the journey begin!!

Good luck with the diet. Nearly completed a week on the same and it been ok. Never was licking every morsel from a yogurt pot so welcoming especially M&S Count on Us range. Remembering to drink extra fluids has been hardest.

Thanks. I've drawn up a time table hopefully that way I'll stick to it and get the extra fluid in. Well here goes. X

Good luck on starting your preop diet today :)

Recent memory for me was the fluid uptake as well.
I got a sports bottle filled it twice a day and drank that water on top of normal drinks.
Having had the op last week I am still using the bottle so I sip lots of fluid during the day ! especially as I do not drink tea and coffee. Good luck with the milk diet x

Thought this was a clever idea I saw in the internet.

Attachments

• image-3559798074.jpg
    image-3559798074.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 104
Well it's almost here. Start my 2 weeks on the milk diet tomorrow. Feels a little like the condemned man. But just concentrating on life in the new year! Let the journey begin!!

How r u getting on? How much did u less on your milk diet?

Not doing to bad, day 12 today and lossed 15lbs so far. had a day of painful constipation, otherwise its been fine. think i must have got my head round it as haven't missed food or been hungry. Very strange!! X

Not doing to bad, day 12 today and lossed 15lbs so far. had a day of painful constipation, otherwise its been fine. think i must have got my head round it as haven't missed food or been hungry. Very strange!! X

I too have lost 15lbs :eek: I was shocked

Well done ladies. You are doing brilliantly :)

Are u doing this just before your op?

Back