• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Start milk diet tomorrow

That's really good, well done :))) do u just have milk or bovril or other things? So many different diets now

My diet is
2 pints semi milk
5 muller lite yogs
2 oxo cube drinks
2 portions s/free jelly

but I'm not managing anything close to that :rolleyes:

15lbs!? Bloody hell!! Well done I bet you're well impressed :) Thats brilliant.

What have you been doing today?

Working 6am-6pm lol :) and forcing manky milk down :(

Ouch, what a horrible shift!

Are you allowed to add any flavorings to milk? And does it count if you have a large milky coffee?

I hate coffee, I have added crusha no added sugar milk shake syrup as I was told I could have any no added sugar drinks

I could only find that in strawberry. You like it?
I was addicted to pepsi max cherry on the pre op, omg it was lush! Wamt some now but not allowed fizzy bubbles :(
Think I might look up a recipe for and iced latte mmmm

Do you think you're guna like muller lites after the LSD?

I dont like muller lites now lol I manage 1 occasionally 2 a day, I've never liked milk to drink, I have red milk in my tea usually so drinking this milk I can taste the fat, I NEVER want to see another jelly yog or milkshake in my life. :D

Haha I was never a fence sitter either. If I drank milk id chose full fat purely because it was a meal replacement even then but I would have always had skimmed in my hot drinks or cereal. Never liked semi. All or nothing with me! But managed 56 pints of the stuff in 2 weeks! Im glad it wasnt one cow - poor thing! Would be well skinny... now there's an idea!! >. < lol!

Not long left :D Soup tastes AMAZING post op!!

Just 1 more day left then into hospital at 1pm on Weds :)

My diet is
2 pints semi milk
5 muller lite yogs
2 oxo cube drinks
2 portions s/free jelly

but I'm not managing anything close to that :rolleyes:

That's more than I eat normally!!!! Lol. That won't be too bad then :) thinking of u x

That's more than I eat normally!!!! Lol. That won't be too bad then :) thinking of u x

Wish it was more than I usually ate its around 1000 cals I'd not be need the op :D

Back