• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Starting 5 day pouch test tomorrow

wombat

Hello everybody :)

Well, as in title really. Just noticed that I started to eat a bit more last few days and also have a bit more carbs then I should.

So want to nip it all in the bud :) Not really to speed loose the weight, more to get the restriction back and cut out carbs.
Tomorrow is the most difficult day, as only fluids. So wish me luck :D

xxx

Good luck precious... will be thinking of you and take good care... sending love and hugs as always xxx

Thank you :)

I just had a look and it is actually 2 days on liquids :) Well, good thing I'll be pretty busy these two days :)

Keep positive and good luck with it... look after yourself...

Love and hugs xxx

What a sensible girl. Good luck hun. xx

Well, it is 5pm and I have had only milk, coffee and tea today. So well done me!

As always kids meal times are a struggle, but I managed to resist lovely bean soup and cheesecake.

Funny, isn't it, when you are not allowed something you want it most!

Just have to hang on today and tomorrow :D

Well done and good luck with it... love and hugs xxx

Well, today is day 2. I lasted without food 36 hours and when I was just about faint I decided to have some food - which I did. Protein only: 1 egg and 2 slices of roasted chicken breast. Went down all fine.

Had also coffee during the day and milk. Just now had my secon egg and 2 more slices of chicken breast.

On the whole I think I am doing well. I know I had to have 2 whole days on liquids protein only, but I really couldn't manage it. Haven't slept much and didn't want to pass out while driving.

On the whole pleased with myself.

Tomorrow more protein. But I am fine with it. :)

Reactions: Bev
Very well done and hope it all goes well for you... take good care xxx

Good luck Wombat, i found the last day the worst, i was really lacking in carbs and was turning into a right grouch xx

Today is day 3 and as I have been terribly busy everything is going great.

It is 1.30pm and I just managed to have my first meal of the day - sugarfree jelly and skimmed milk.

Had coffee in the morning (I am addicted to coffee. Don't know how I'd survive without my skinny lattes).

Have to cook veggieburgers later, but will be fine with it, I think :)

Well, it is day 4 and was really busy today! Didn't even have time to eat, so exsisted on lattes (it is 5.30 pm, and I had 4 so far). Just had first meal of the day - chicken breast and cheese.

Don't feel hungry at all... Just quite weak, but it is my own fault as I didn't have time to eat...

Tomorrow is the last day and as I am going shopping can't see me eating much at all...

I can definately feel that my stomach shrunk back. Well, when I have protein anyways. But that is the idea...

Good luck Wombat and hope you are doing ok with everything.

Love and hugs precious xxx

How did you get on in the end? Did you lose any weight? did you get your restriction back?

I've started the pouch test today, and am finding it quite tough, but I know it's only 5 days, and will be worth it to get out of bad habits!

Back