• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Starting a pouch test tomorrow

slimmerkay

This is an upbeat post :D No more downers from me, that's a promise.

So I'm waiting till tomorrow to start my pouch test because tomorrow is weigh in day. Seems as good a place to start as any ;)

Good luck ~ keep smiling hun xxx

Glad to see you feeling positive Karen :wave_cry::)
xxx:)

Hi Karen as you know im still pre op, but you are going through a frustrating time at the moment and its not easy love.
Wishing you the best of luck with your pouch test. Chin up! you will do this xxxx

Good luck with the 5dpt, I'll be watching with interest!

Well done on your great weight loss by the way!

Great to see you being so positive, it really is a rollercoster ride this WLS malarkey! Good luck on the 5 day pouch test :D XX

Good luck on the pouch test, only found out about this the other day on this site and will be watching with interest to find out what you do and maybe try it after christmas when i'm all healed.

Good luck with this Karen and i know you've not had it easy but your still an inspiration to me, you always bounce back and move forward. Big hugs Xx

Hello and nice 2 see you posting again - Curious here, how comes your doing the pouch test hun? I thought it was for ppl who were more then 6 months out of bypass ( soz if I am wrong , but am sure I read that somewhere)......I wish you all the best and look forward to reading how your getting on SK - All the best - MeJulie xx

Lovely to see you posting again Karen, good luck with your pouch test hun xxxxx

Welcome back Karen and good luck with the pouch test.

I've failed myself today (day 4) and am thoroughly ashamed with myself. Beware day 4, that was the killer for me.... I'm hoping to be very strict tomorrow and see results on Saturday when i weigh in. The restriction is definitely back thank goodness xx

Yeah I think you are supposed to be 6 months out before doing the test. Not sure if it does any harm though. Good luck, will be looking out for your posts on how you are doing. I'm sure you will be fab.

Hello and nice 2 see you posting again - Curious here, how comes your doing the pouch test hun? I thought it was for ppl who were more then 6 months out of bypass ( soz if I am wrong , but am sure I read that somewhere)......I wish you all the best and look forward to reading how your getting on SK - All the best - MeJulie xx

I'm doing it now hun because I am eating too much. I'm hoping it will shrink my pouch back and I can start again.

Please think more about this as said its not recommended unless you are 6 months out. I know you are feeling bad about your losses but actually you arent doing as bad as you think sweetie. (Im not trying to upset you by saying this just know how it is to feel so down about it and it always seems much worse to yourself than it will to anyone else) xx

Hi Karen, just want to wish you luck if you are going to go ahead with the pouch test. I will be interested in how you get on, as am thinking of doing it myself after christmas maybe.
Take care hun xxxx

I don't know about the rules but I can't see how it could do any harm lovey. Best wishes with it.
Grace xxx

Back