• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

stitch

odonnellcheryl

hi everyone have not been on here for some time, just a little catch up i had my band done on the 30th july and have lost seven stone and only have 6ml so am really pleased, one thing would like to know if anyone suffers stitch after eating i keep getting it on my left side look forward to

your comments xx

Hi hunni :) i was banded in feb, so can't comment on the stitch bit BUT just wanted to say a huge WTG on the losses Fantastic !!!! wow wow wowowowowoow !!!

Great pictures. Congratulations you look fab :)

Hello

I went to see my surgeon tonight as I was getting stitch every time I ate (had conversion from band to RNY November) I was also getting referred pain in my left shoulder right into my jaw - I was told that they had left my port in and when I ate it was getting a bit stuck under my ribs - also my diaphragm was pushing it further up - and had wind in between - I find if I take Deflatine just after eating it stops it for a while - but as my port should have been taken out have to go under the knife AGAIN!!!! Grrr!

Hopefully yours will settle down with the wind tablets xxxx

Wow Cheryl. I havent got any answers, but for someone going in to get banded at 7am tomorrow, your photos have totally inspired me! :D Thank you!
wow good luck for tomorrow please believe me it's the best thing I have done in my life don't get me wrong it's the hardest but best thing there will be good times and not so good but when you weigh them up I know what out weighs what so do what your provider tells you and you will be fine I'm no expert but you learn things in time please let me know how it goes tomorrow and good luck where are you having in done xx ps you said about my photos is it my profile one the one with me in a horrible dress lol as I tried to put more on but don't know how to so not sure if they went on lol xx

Thank you Cheryl!
I flicked through the album 20-10.. lots of before, during and afters to compare! Wow!
Lovin the magazine type shot of you in your old pants!
Im in at Dolan Park, with an Italian surgeon called Mr Smellie. Im first in first out (same day) so hopefully will be posting on here later friday :)
I have mixed feelings as I am sure everyone has at this point.. but its a new beginning which can only be exciting. It's great to be given another chance to get my body on track to healthy living, and Im gonna take it with both hands!

Thank you Cheryl! I flicked through the album 20-10.. lots of before, during and afters to compare! Wow! Lovin the magazine type shot of you in your old pants! Im in at Dolan Park, with an Italian surgeon called Mr Smellie. Im first in first out (same day) so hopefully will be posting on here later friday :) I have mixed feelings as I am sure everyone has at this point.. but its a new beginning which can only be exciting. It's great to be given another chance to get my body on track to healthy living, and Im gonna take it with both hands!
hi hope everything went ok today have been thinking of you please let me know how you are feeling xx

hi hope everything went ok today have been thinking of you please let me know how you are feeling xx

Ah thank you so much
All done!
I dont wanna hijack your post- but I put a whole essay up on my diary "band on the run"

Hows your problem, has anyone helped much with the stitch?

Ah thank you so much All done! I dont wanna hijack your post- but I put a whole essay up on my diary "band on the run" Hows your problem, has anyone helped much with the stitch?
you can hijack my post lol we are all in it together glad it went all well and hope your feeling good today. It started again today I had a omelette this morning and got bad stitch again don't know if eating to much but to be honest it was not a big omelette if if carries on will have to ring thg and I will have a good read band on the run let me know how it goes xx

you can hijack my post lol we are all in it together glad it went all well and hope your feeling good today. It started again today I had a omelette this morning and got bad stitch again don't know if eating to much but to be honest it was not a big omelette if if carries on will have to ring thg and I will have a good read band on the run let me know how it goes xx
. Right have been in so much pain with this what I call stitch so ended up at A E I had a x ray and they have discovered it's my bowel the bit near rib cage they said they can see it is doing to much work and that's where the pain is coming from and I need to start eating more fibre and change what eating any suggestions please x at least my band is all ok x

Oh Cheryl that's horrible for you. Good job you went and got it looked at.. Sometimes just knowing what the problem is helps.
Can you contact the dietician at your providers and have them help?
I'm sure there must be simple ways to add roughage to your diet but they should give you professional advice
Xxx

Oh Cheryl that's horrible for you. Good job you went and got it looked at.. Sometimes just knowing what the problem is helps. Can you contact the dietician at your providers and have them help? I'm sure there must be simple ways to add roughage to your diet but they should give you professional advice Xxx
yeah I will call them tomorrow I know it's simple things to eat but like you say they probably know a bit more, anyway enough about me how do you feel hope your well xx

Back