• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stomach ache with LSD

lalole

Jax
Hi, ever since starting the low cal pre op diet i get stomach ache atleast once a day, it doesn't last very long but is quite painful, also get quite alot of headaches

Headaches could be lack of caffeine not sure what you having on diet ?? Pain in stomach I'm not sure what that could be I've been doing the milk diet for three weeks now was awful and had odd stomach pain possible ibs but settled down now I still want food tho lol ?

I'm still having tea out of my allowance and I never drank much fizzy pop before so not sure. I'm doing the low cal diet so I am still having food but I want more ha, don't think I could stick to milk for 3 weeks, well done you. More willpower than me x

I had awful headaches on the lsd you need to up your fluids that helped me a lot xx

I am the same and I'm only on day 1!!! I'm looking forward to choosing what I can have albeit liquids.

how you getting on Tracey? Which diet are you doing? X

I had awful headaches on the lsd you need to up your fluids that helped me a lot xx

thanks, I don't think I am getting enough fluids in tbh although the headaches have calmed down x

I have been given the diet that my surgeon likes people to follow. Which is very limited really. I'll post the link below. Am on day 2 and bored already lol

I just keep telling myself that this isn't another fad diet, it's only for two weeks and it needs to be done.

I'll post the pic below. I don't eat meat so will only really be eating quorn, green veg, bit if fruit and eggs (which I hate) x

Attachments

• image-1517179865.jpg
    image-1517179865.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 15
That is quite restricting. But like you say just two weeks n it will be over, I've got one week left I definitely would of give up on this dietry by n nowb of I wasn't doing it for surgery x

I know, hope this week goes fast, on the other hand getting quite nervous now, also I live a couple of hours away from Birmingham but my friend is working just 2 miles away from the hospital so she is taking me, only problem is she will only be able to finish work the day after around 1 so I've got a lot of waiting around the day after which I'm dreading, trying to find somebody else who can pick me up but everyone is working x

Every time I have tried to lose weight with low fat/low carb diets I get headaches/stomach aches for the first 3-4 days and it could be because your body is going into kerosine where it starts burning off your stored fats.

I'd say it's normal but a bit of a pain to get through for a few days, but it's not for long like you say :)

Ah that sheet is really helpful....so basically we can't have any of the stuff we love haha!!!

Good luck xxx

Yes thanks Sohina, surprisingly a few days after I posted it went away, get the odd twinge every now and then but its fine. Think it was just my stomach having a go at me telling me it misses Chinese food lol x

Back