• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Journey to be less wobbly!

Wow well done x

Happy 1 year anniversary to me ! ha ha x x

One year down and still happy with my band.

Still have a way to go but got 2 hectic weekends planned involving drink so I am going to refocus after that and get the last few stone off. Will be happy to stay the same weight for the next few weeks.

x x

Happy 1 year anniversary to me ! ha ha x x

One year down and still happy with my band.

Still have a way to go but got 2 hectic weekends planned involving drink so I am going to refocus after that and get the last few stone off. Will be happy to stay the same weight for the next few weeks.

x x

Happy 1 year x

1 stone left - me too and it's my 1 year next month x

Good luck with the last stone

Happy surgiversary hon :) Bet you're definitely less wobbly now.

thanks everyone.

Had another fill yesterday, haven't had one for about 3 months with holidays etc.

SHe took all the fluid out and flushed it through adding another 1ml. I am now at 11.25 in my 14ml band and hoping this could be it.

Did liquids yesterday and having mush today. Struggled with mushed eggs this morning but sometimes eggs are like that for me. Jacket for lunch with tuna mayo. Love mushy stage think it's my favourite.

I am now 5st 8lb down and over the moon. Bought a size 16 jumpsuit from river island which was my original target. Aiming for a 14 by xmas x x

well it's been a while. I still pop on to nose but don't post much.

Still aiming for my 100lb loss which will be next year.

I have gone from a size 24 and am now buying some size 14 trousers/jeans from Next. Couldn't be happier.

I have taken a slower journey than some but have lived life to the full. We have had 4 holidays this year, something I would never of done and enjoyed. I am out every weekend for a drink of wine. I am now in Xmas mode and am having a glass every night at the minute. In january I am going to have a sober month with no alcohol and I know I will shift half a stone by doing that.

I will post more and am hoping to maintain weight over christmas.

Speak soon x x x

Doing great wobbly. Need to enjoy life too x

Well managed somehow to loose 2.5 pounds over the holidays , may be dehydration off the wine I think x x

Back