• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

stupid question from me again

Raynebubble

Silly question from me again!!!

Im on soft foods stage

Can we have tinned spaghetti??

the reason i asked is cos i was told pasta fls you up very quickly.. but is tinne spaghetti ok or nned spaghetti bolognaise.. there is a weight watchers one i think so it would be low in fat xx

i had the tinned spag bol wen i was on soft stage n it went down fine i got 3 meals from 1 tin if that helps xx

Yes, you should be fine with it, bolognese would be slightly better than just spaghetti on the protein front, but as long as you are getting your daily protein in other things, there shouldnt be any harm in having a bit of spaghetti - it's all about trial and error really xxx

Yep, I had it too, & heavenly it was, mmm :D:D Never had it pre op but, gawd did it ring my bell post op. Agree the bolognaise one is best for protein. I also added some low fat grated cheese for extra protein, nom nom xxx :):)

i cant answer u coz im pre op, but just wanted to say that its not a stupid question :p :D xxx

Not a stupid question at all .... I just wish you had asked it 6 weeks ago as I was struggling on my pureed and soft stage what to have. I could have gone a small portion of spag bol but never even thought of it. I will get a tin in the next time I shop now :)

xx

Thanks everyone... been shopping now, but gonna pop out tmro as got to get stuff for my daughter for school, so will get a tin... i will put some grated cheese on... it will be a nice idea for lunch xx

Last edited:
mmm i love canned spaghetti...mmm and ravioli!!!

ooh i like ravioli... will have to check out the fat and sugar content lol

I have had canned spag bol a few times and been ok, I had Asda's own as I like it better than Heinz. x

gonna buy some xxx

thanks i will keep my stupid questions coming then lol xx

Back