• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Did not make the grade in four weeks

Good Luck for Monday...we are all thinking of you xxx

Hope all goes well on Monday. Keep going-you're very close now and have had great get- it- off -fast advice on this thread! You might want to give the Bovril a miss for Sunday and Monday till after weigh in as I think it has salt in which can cause fluid retention. It sounds like your body is retaining everything it can right now- very efficient.
Best of luck gal x

i was with L&D hun eat a good meal it will kick start your body into losing weight again, it does work, if you havent lost the 3lbs they will give you another 4 weeks to lose it, in total they give you 8 weeks to lose your 5%. i know it is so upsetting when you dont lose it, but it will come off, also if its the time of the month you will weigh heavy as well.

As a thought why don.t you try and have a sauna on monday before weigh in! Also ex-lax tonight. Then dont drink or eat anything tomorrow until after yo're weighed. Light clothing, nothing in pockets. Good luck!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

I did it. I have made the target weight and can go see dietician tomorrow at the luton and dunstable. Thank you to all my friends on here who gave me such fantastic advice and the kick up the arse i needed to achieve this. Dont know how to thank you all but hope i can help anyone else who gets the same problems as i had. :D:D:D:bliss::bliss::bliss:

All the very best of everything... good luck and very best wishes... love and hugs, Bev xxx

SO SO SO PLEASED for you, now just keep to that weight and everything will be fine.
cant wait till tomorrow.

Well done . . . nothing else now till weigh in!!!! Great news then I hope. Everything crossed xx

please dont give up you know whats at the other end ,saying that i cant diet to save my life ,so do know what yove bloody well xx

Thanks for all the well wishes guys.off to hospital soon let you know how i get on tonight.Hilary x

good luck hun x

Hey Hilary, sorry we havent had a proper chat yet.

ALL THE BEST today thinking of you x

Back