• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Support at our Fingertips

Big an Bouncy

Laying in bed last night I was thinking how great the internet is for peeps like us.We have always got someone to talk to that understands where we are coming from,nobody judges or scoffs at our sometimes odd questions.All at the touch of a keyboard.We are truly lucky considering some people have no one to turn to.Thanks everyone of my new friends around the country.:thankyou:

I totally agree with you, most of my friends are all slim and so do not understand how i feel nor can they understand why I wont go out with them but on here I'm not judged although some may think I'm loopy lol at least i no that i can come on here and there is always someone willing to listen and answer my many questions.

The net is fab, and without this site I wouldn't have met lots of fab new friends, and got so much help and support, whilst going through the surgery;)
It has made my journey a lot happier and easier:D:D

This is the only site I go on for weight loss support and to be honest its the only one I need. I have made so many special friends here that I never think of going to any other site. I love you mini peeps to bits and would be lost without you allxxxxx

mini's is fab xxx

Wendy at WLSG asked me today where I found out about them, I mentioned MiniMins :)

Yep 100% agree this site is fantastic and the people on here are angels, the support i've received has made me feel very happy and comfortable with the decisions i've made, where as before I felt alone regardless of the fantastic support i've had from my family and friends. Thank you guys and girlies :D

Clare x

Well said Big n Bouncy.. :D

This is a great site, everyone is so nice. I would be lost without it now, I dont know how I managed before I found this.

I have found the people here have helped me so much, all the advice and support, inspiration and just being able to talk about my true weight without the risk of horror crossing anyone's face. I find that when considering other people's questions makes me think and reinforces what I have learned on my journey so far. I thank the Gods/Goddesses of Internet land for making me find Mini's. You are all great. x

Back