• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Support meetings in birmingham

Slim4son

Hi guys i live in Birmingham and was wondering if there is a support groupmin Birmingham for pre op and post op people on the band I'm as you have possibly guessed and very worried I have taken out a huge loan to pay for it and will be in debt for next 10 years so would be greet to meet up with you guys xxx

Hi there!

There's a few groups in the Bham area. Heartlands hospital have a meeting on the 3rd weds of every month at 6.30pm which is made up of a good mix of banders and bypassers.

There is another meeting over at The Spire in Solihull, I think. That one takes place on a Saturday but Ive never been so have no idea if it is any good or not.

Most of us in the Bham area were operated on at Walsall Manor so we go to a Walsall support group which meets on the 3rd Monday of each month at 7.30pm at Harrisons Sports and Social club in Great Wyrley.

Hope that helps.

The one in Solihull spire is the first Saturday of every month carnt remember the time though but will find out, sam remind me the next meeting at Walsall I may come along if that's ok x

The Walsall meeting is on the 20th

You guys are so lucky, i miss the groupx meets.... x

The one in Solihull spire is the first Saturday of every month carnt remember the time though but will find out, sam remind me the next meeting at Walsall I may come along if that's ok x

would be great to see you there Laura. The next meet is on 20th. If you can get over to mine I'll drive us there if you like. x

Back