• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This one is for the ladies!!

Gail-michelle

likes to post
To all the ladies who is experiencing the same as Me!! After having my gastric bypass on the 10th of July I have only had 1 x Period. But yesterday I was getting a little concerned. OMG I thought, I just can`t be pushing a Mini-Me around at 50:eek::eek: LOL So on Tuesday I decided to phone the spire and told them my concern. They very kindly phoned me back yesterday to say " 1 in 4 experience this due to the operation as it plays havoc with your hormones" and apparantly they return (Yuk!) after 3/4 months. I would hope this helps to peeps in the same concerns as I was if it does or ever happen to you Ladies out there. Kind regards Gail P.S I thought I would have to be the 1 in 4 Ha! Ha!

Rebirth

Hi Gail, I wouldn't mind being the 1:4 when my time comes. Perhaps you ought to take a pregnancy test to be on the safe side (horrible aren't I, but couldn't resist) ha ha!

Rebirth

Gail-michelle

likes to post
You couldnt resist could you!!! lol I was expecting a mini me like on the kenny everett show with that baby in a pram Ha Ha Any-way I think you have to do things to get a baby dont you????????????
Hi Gail, I wouldn't mind being the 1:4 when my time comes. Perhaps you ought to take a pregnancy test to be on the safe side (horrible aren't I, but couldn't resist) ha ha!

Rebirth

Gail-michelle

likes to post
OMG Marg I would be mortified honestly. Can you Imagine having a baby 14 years younger than my grandaughter:eek: and it would be her auntie. lol
Hi Gail
I thought I would of had to get my knitting needles out for the bootees hun only joking lol . Wouldn`t that be a shock . Take care you`ll be fine .
Margaret xx

candie

fabby not flabby :)
I'll save Layla's clothes for you hun:D;)

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Lol Gail
You always make me smile now that would be a different birthday present lol. I had'nt had a period for over 4 months before surgery and the day after surgery i took one, apparently quite common to be brought on by abdominal surgery and now 9 weeks on still haven't had one oh the joys hee hee x

Gail-michelle

likes to post
Youve probably got mine!!:8855::8855::8855:
Lol Gail
You always make me smile now that would be a different birthday present lol. I had'nt had a period for over 4 months before surgery and the day after surgery i took one, apparently quite common to be brought on by abdominal surgery and now 9 weeks on still haven't had one oh the joys hee hee x

LizzieBee

Loving being a loser!
Well, you're all lucky - I seem to be getting them every two weeks at the moment! Grrr! BUT at least I'm not going to be buying baby clothes like you, Gail, me lovely!

Lx

newm

HELLOOO,

My periods have been erratic since my op,and to top it all I had blood tests and now am starting the menopause grrr.
I had my period the day of my op,staff were fantastic seen it all before apparently :)

xox

Gail-michelle

likes to post
No I wouldnt say its odd, I hate mine but now theve vanished its like "come back all is forgiven" lol cause when they go forever I would feel like I am going to be winding down some, ready for my pension Ha Ha Only joking peeps!!! your as old as you feel and right now ime back to my youth!
Is it odd that Im hoping mine will actually come back after surgery?