• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This one is for the ladies!!

Hi,

Well I started mine when I was 14 and since then I have been irregular. I was 10 weeks pregnant with my first son before I realised:eek:.

I haven't had one for 4 months now and as I have been sterilised (3 caesars) I am hoping it isn't the pitter patter of hell in a pram.

That would put me over the edge especially as I am waiting for my surgery. I missed for 7 months before now though (it was bad after though it lasted 2 weeks grrrrrrrrr)

Ive been to docs about it and I just get told "lose weight and it will all go away" yeah and I believe in the tooth fairy too!!!

I wasn't always this big!!

Anyway sorry to moan, just hate T.O.M:mad::mad::mad:

Take Care

"Have a happy period" (stupid bloody advert, obviously thought up by a man)

Paula XX
(Husband is currently walking around in a set of Chain Mail armour wondering when that time will come)

No I wouldnt say its odd, I hate mine but now theve vanished its like "come back all is forgiven" lol cause when they go forever I would feel like I am going to be winding down some, ready for my pension Ha Ha Only joking peeps!!! your as old as you feel and right now ime back to my youth!

It probably makes more sense if I say that Im only 28 and would really love to have children but havent been able to due to awol periods and my weight :cry:

Hi,

I have been lucky to have children I know especially my last son, I was probably about 22st when I fell for him and had an awful pregnancy due to my weight.

I understand ZNS that you feel sad but hopefully after surgery and time to heal you will go on to have children. I was told at 16 that I had Cysts on my ovaries and would be unlikely to concieve.
With my scatty periods and weight as I said I know I was lucky to have 3 boys.

I did suffer a miscarriage at 13 weeks which was horrendous for me and I still think about it from time to time.

You have to concentrate on getting yourself fit and well and strong mentally as well. You will get there and I wish you all the best.

You have to excuse my humour from my earlier post, It's my way of dealing with things I suppose.

Take Care

Paula XX

To all the ladies who is experiencing the same as Me!! After having my gastric bypass on the 10th of July I have only had 1 x Period. But yesterday I was getting a little concerned. OMG I thought, I just can`t be pushing a Mini-Me around at 50:eek::eek: LOL So on Tuesday I decided to phone the spire and told them my concern. They very kindly phoned me back yesterday to say " 1 in 4 experience this due to the operation as it plays havoc with your hormones" and apparantly they return (Yuk!) after 3/4 months. I would hope this helps to peeps in the same concerns as I was if it does or ever happen to you Ladies out there. Kind regards Gail P.S I thought I would have to be the 1 in 4 Ha! Ha!

Yeah, Gail, - but just think of the alternative :rolleyes:

I've edited because I think we, sometimes, take our fertility for granted.
I'm lucky to have my children and, although I wouldn't want to start again, I couldn't imagine life without them xxx

Last edited:
wish my TTM would stop all together I have been regular as clock work from when the curse first started age 10 and even after my op they came as normal. Only time they didnt was when I was pregnant. I so wish they would go away, I dont have any pain or mood swings with them Just bloody hate them lol

Well I hope I'm one of the 1 in 4 :) TOTM is a nightmare at the best of times. I'm due days after my bypass :eek:.

To all the ladies who is experiencing the same as Me!! After having my gastric bypass on the 10th of July I have only had 1 x Period. But yesterday I was getting a little concerned. OMG I thought, I just can`t be pushing a Mini-Me around at 50:eek::eek: LOL So on Tuesday I decided to phone the spire and told them my concern. They very kindly phoned me back yesterday to say " 1 in 4 experience this due to the operation as it plays havoc with your hormones" and apparantly they return (Yuk!) after 3/4 months. I would hope this helps to peeps in the same concerns as I was if it does or ever happen to you Ladies out there. Kind regards Gail P.S I thought I would have to be the 1 in 4 Ha! Ha!

Back