• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SUprised

anna2131

Hiya it's 4 days today since my op and other than a little sore wen I'm due some pain relief,I feel amazingly well ,the hardest part is learning to eat again as I don't feel hungry at all,so making myself eat the food I need and trying to fit when I can take all the meds lol!! But looking at the wider picture if that's my only prob that's good going!! Mind I'm expecting to come down to earth post op emotions anytime as that's normal for anyone lol!!! X x x

at first i wrote down the times i had eaten to remind me to eat or slirp as thats all you can do with liquid... but its gets easier xxx

I'm just a day ahead of you Anna, I'm on 'free fluids' for a week so drinking as much as possible - but I agree, the not hungry thing is strange. Long may it last!!

I hope you continue to heal well x

Im ony
ly 8 day out and feel like you Anna.

I had one bad day where I had terrible head hunger, and was really low, but the day after I was fine. Im making my family meals and couldnt eat them if you paid me. Now that is amazing for ME!

Back