• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally complained....

it will be sorted soon hun and when ya get ya date your poo yaself just like i did cox i felt like i wanted it so so bad but could never see it happening them when it does omg it rocks ya world lol ive been crying for weeks lol
i have 2 weeks tomorrow till my opp so just counting down the days the last 4 weeks have seem like 4 years lol just want the 4th feb to hurry up x

sammyc said:
it will be sorted soon hun and when ya get ya date your poo yaself just like i did cox i felt like i wanted it so so bad but could never see it happening them when it does omg it rocks ya world lol ive been crying for weeks lol
i have 2 weeks tomorrow till my opp so just counting down the days the last 4 weeks have seem like 4 years lol just want the 4th feb to hurry up x

Lol!!! I will be the same. The nerves will kick in! Best of luck for 2 weeks time! Xxx

Magsy said:
You are an inspiration and such a strong person. You deserve this so much and i pray it will be soon for you hun x

You made me nearly cry in Tesco lol. Thank you very much for your kind words, support and prayers xxx

kate....have you been on the liver diet for the past 2 weeks also?
been on liver diet since 19th december lost 20lbs....necked a bottle of red wine on news of cancellation and gained 3lbs, back on liver diet now, but if it is 3 more weeks that will be 7 weeks is total! sian tilson is off now until monday and if i havenet heard by 10 am i will be on the line to her. its so frustrating my initial meeting with Mr kUMAR WAS cancelled too, and i had cancelled my summer hols to make the appointment! i was actually in shower getting ready ( 4 hours before) when i got the call!! i think he is scared of me lol apparently cancellations arent the norm for Heartlands. so it must be ME!

kate thomson said:
been on liver diet since 19th december lost 20lbs....necked a bottle of red wine on news of cancellation and gained 3lbs, back on liver diet now, but if it is 3 more weeks that will be 7 weeks is total! sian tilson is off now until monday and if i havenet heard by 10 am i will be on the line to her. its so frustrating my initial meeting with Mr kUMAR WAS cancelled too, and i had cancelled my summer hols to make the appointment! i was actually in shower getting ready ( 4 hours before) when i got the call!! i think he is scared of me lol apparently cancellations arent the norm for Heartlands. so it must be ME!

I thought I was being singled out for poor treatment! Yours has been dreadful!!! They don't seem to realise just how important this is to us :(

I am sure alcohol would have been involved if I had got the call you got Wednesday. 7 weeks pre op is even longer than there 6 weeks max! Really feel for you chick xxx

id be wanting solid food by now!!! surely they cant make or even ask you to do the liver diet for soooo long!!!

Got this reply 2.5 hours ago from the hospital PALS

"I am writing to let you know that I have received your letter and will
be investigating your issues that you have raised in your e-mail.
I will contact you once the investigation has been completed."

:D I can relax now at least knowing it is being looked into. I will keep you all updated xxx

"

Great News fingers crossed for you. Pauline x x

At least you know its being looked into then , hopefully they won't take too long xx

Fuffs said:
Got this reply 2.5 hours ago from the hospital PALS

"I am writing to let you know that I have received your letter and will
be investigating your issues that you have raised in your e-mail.
I will contact you once the investigation has been completed."

:D I can relax now at least knowing it is being looked into. I will keep you all updated xxx

"

Oh yey least you know they got hun I hope you get a reply very soon but if you don't get one in a few days I'd send another just to ask how the investigation into you case is going xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Great news Hun I wish u every bit of luck in the world ;) I'll keep everything crossed for u ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you very much everyone :) You are all so lovely!!!xxx

Just hoping that they can see my point and don't just see me as petty :( I always stupidly feel slightly petty whever I have cause to complain :(

That's the way we are made to feel when we complain about poor service! I think you were right to complain. I find the ones that shout the loudest are the ones who get the most! Wishing you luck xx

mariew said:
That's the way we are made to feel when we complain about poor service! I think you were right to complain. I find the ones that shout the loudest are the ones who get the most! Wishing you luck xx

You are right chick. And thank you very much. Being able to discuss things on here with you guys helps immensely. Thank you xxx

Honey, some people moan and sue the hospital because they stubbed their toe on the stairs. Don't feel petty - keep feeling angry that they are messing you about. They are getting paid to do what they're doing and they should do it right. Everyone else has to, NHS or not.

i take my hat off to you waiting this long huni you jump on there back and do not let go till they give yopu what you want the nhs take the mick sometimes... even with this fluid on the brain thing when i went to hospital thurday and found out he said right you need an mri tomorrow if possible when i went to the hosp friday after my tests me and my sis went do to mri and ask when it would be the receptionist said ooooooo erm ....... welll probably about 3-4 weeks, my sis blew a gasket! she say are you taking the mik we have been sent down as an URGENT case, im not leaving till i know a date! haha i love that my sis is a nurse she knows how to deal with the stroppy reception people lol i got a call that evening with an appointment for monday! 3-4 weeks my backside! they just like to fob you off if they can dont stand for it huni xxxxxxx

Yvessa said:
Honey, some people moan and sue the hospital because they stubbed their toe on the stairs. Don't feel petty - keep feeling angry that they are messing you about. They are getting paid to do what they're doing and they should do it right. Everyone else has to, NHS or not.

Thank you Yve :) You are right! I have me down on myself all weekend. I know I have done the right thing, but still feel I have done the right thing (screwy, I know lol).

But you are right. You all are. Thank you xxx

Tonibones10 said:
i take my hat off to you waiting this long huni you jump on there back and do not let go till they give yopu what you want the nhs take the mick sometimes... even with this fluid on the brain thing when i went to hospital thurday and found out he said right you need an mri tomorrow if possible when i went to the hosp friday after my tests me and my sis went do to mri and ask when it would be the receptionist said ooooooo erm ....... welll probably about 3-4 weeks, my sis blew a gasket! she say are you taking the mik we have been sent down as an URGENT case, im not leaving till i know a date! haha i love that my sis is a nurse she knows how to deal with the stroppy reception people lol i got a call that evening with an appointment for monday! 3-4 weeks my backside! they just like to fob you off if they can dont stand for it huni xxxxxxx

Good on your sister!!!

It's a damn shame we have to kick off. But sometimes we are left very little choice. Thanks Toni xxx

Back