• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally complained....

Tonibones10 said:
I'd send them another one babe when you feel confident enough xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

I was thinking of possibly phoning them tomorrow to ask if they got it or emailing. Still have my stupid fear of being pushy, as maybe they are snowed under. Decisions, decisions!

I agree with Toni, send them another one. So they know you are just gonna lay down and take it.
x

loubyl00 said:
I agree with Toni, send them another one. So they know you are just gonna lay down and take it.
x

I will email them tonight, so they have it first thing in the morning.

Thank you very much both xxx

That's good hun, you have waited far to long already don't be pushed around hun email is good as you can send them and not have to talk to people so its abit easier xxx

Tonibones10 said:
That's good hun, you have waited far to long already don't be pushed around hun email is good as you can send them and not have to talk to people so its abit easier xxx

That's why I usually choose email too lol and thanks xxx

Just emailed. I asked for an acknowledgement of my first email. I also said if it is not something they can deal with, can they please forward it to the chief executive of the trust ASAP :)

Hopefully I will get some form of response tomorrow!! I hope, or it will be a tense weekend! X

Mrs Quiggle said:
I think I would just forward it to the Chief Executive anyway Lovely.

Kate x

Good idea! I will look up his contact details and do so :) Anything that makes the pay attention to what is going in will be good :)

Good idea! I will look up his contact details and do so :) Anything that makes the pay attention to what is going in will be good :)
where do you get the email addresses from honey?

Caren said:
where do you get the email addresses from honey?

I got pals off a hospital leaflet. The chief executive I got through google. Buti there is no email address, just a postal address to write to.

But google is my best friend. I am sure with the right search term, the email address will be mine!! Lol

Fuffs, I want you to not feel guilty about making a complaint, we are a nation of non complainers and this means we settle for bad service!

By writing your complaint and making the relevant people aware of your situation and treatment on the whole could go towards making the process easier and fairer for others.

It may be easy for me to say this as I have no worries in making a complaint but I want you to see that this is not only going to benefit you...your a strong woman and this only goes to prove that fact!! Xx

MissyMustDoIt said:
Fuffs, I want you to not feel guilty about making a complaint, we are a nation of non complainers and this means we settle for bad service!

By writing your complaint and making the relevant people aware of your situation and treatment on the whole could go towards making the process easier and fairer for others.

It may be easy for me to say this as I have no worries in making a complaint but I want you to see that this is not only going to benefit you...your a strong woman and this only goes to prove that fact!! Xx

Thank you so much for that. You are right. Making a stand helps others too.

I am going to grit my teeth and just keep fighting, because their system simply isn't fair! X

After an idea from lovely Yvessa, I just forwarded my complaint to PALS at my own pct and asked if they are able to represent me, as I am feeling very low about this whole experience. Hopefully they will be able to help xxx

After an idea from lovely Yvessa, I just forwarded my complaint to PALS at my own pct and asked if they are able to represent me, as I am feeling very low about this whole experience. Hopefully they will be able to help xxx
wow good luck with that mate :) xxx

Caren said:
wow good luck with that mate :) xxx

Thanks Caren. I mean business! Lol. Gonna kick up a stink using wonderful email lol

Hope you get a positive response soon xx

Thanks Pandora xxx

Just googled and found the email address for the hospitals own complaints department. It is for if PALS can't help. So I will wait until next week. If I then have no joy, I will escalate the complaint.

Good for you , sometimes there are reasons for these things , but generally shoddy organisation needs to be bought to alert & sorted xx

i did the same thing and within 2 weeks i had my date they told me i would get it till the end of april when the tax year starts again and they have more money so after two emails 2 weeks later i got my date for 4th feb ive been waiting 3 years !!!!1

pandora said:
Good for you , sometimes there are reasons for these things , but generally shoddy organisation needs to be bought to alert & sorted xx

I totally agree. If the lady I spoke mainly to had co morbs or was massive I would think I understand. But she was called to say 'we had some extra dates come up' I don't understand why people who have been in the system much longer wouldn't be offered the extra dates. It's madness!

All I want them to do is explain or do something. If neither happens, I will take it further x

sammyc said:
i did the same thing and within 2 weeks i had my date they told me i would get it till the end of april when the tax year starts again and they have more money so after two emails 2 weeks later i got my date for 4th feb ive been waiting 3 years !!!!1

I was referred Dec 2009. So I totally understand xxx

Thanks for giving me hope that this could be resolved chick. Means a lot to me xxx

Back