• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 days to Op.

Tammy Allinson

Last couple of days on the liver reducing diet :)... Have to ring the ward in the morning to ensure that things avnt changed and the operation is still scheduled to go ahead on Sunday :D... Then I am due to b admitted at 2 pm 2moz afternoon...:eek: Don't know how I feel really... I av butterflies in my stomache... I feel excited, a little anxious and scared but I know this is the start of the rest of my life... :):):) x

Do they tell you why you need to be admitted the day before? Just out of interest? :) Anyway best of luck and wishing you a speedy recovery. We'll see you on the other side ;) x x

Good luck with it all x

Thanku every1 4 all the luvly comments. Well its all over. Ad my op Sunday and was discharged Tuesday. I feel great. Exhausted Tuesday and needed a couple ov hrs sleep yesterday but avnt needed a nap 2day. Got weighed a week prior to op so within 10 days (day ov discharge) I have lost nearly a stone. I feel so positive at the minute and av ad so much support. Thanku every1. I will keepu updated. No Samsara they didn't say. Not quite sure why either as all I did was sit in a bed nd chew. But its ova now nd don't no why I worried. x

Brilliant x

Good luck, Hope to see you back on here soon as a post opper and you can then tell me how you found it all. I have the pre op next week. Nerves are getting a bit out of hand.
Nerves are kicking up a notch.
;)
kat

Aww Kat honestly u will b fine. I was a nervous wreck. I hardly slept the nite b4 op and if I thought once I thought a 1000 times about discharging myself and going home. Even wen I was on my trolley waiting to go into surgery. But it is the best thing ive eva done. Its 1 week 2day since op nd I feel amazin. I can c the weight dropping off me and im even gonna try gentle walking 2moz with my Dad. I av no pain. I feel wonderful. U will b absolutely fine. x

Post op

Aww Kat honestly u will b fine. I was a nervous wreck. I hardly slept the nite b4 op and if I thought once I thought a 1000 times about discharging myself and going home. Even wen I was on my trolley waiting to go into surgery. But it is the best thing ive eva done. Its 1 week 2day since op nd I feel amazin. I can c the weight dropping off me and im even gonna try gentle walking 2moz with my Dad. I av no pain. I feel wonderful. U will b absolutely fine. x
:D That is really really good news. Fantastic news infact. Really good to hear that so soon after the op there is no pain and you feel so good. You have helped me get back to excited and keep my nerves under control ish.
Thank you.. I am excited to get the surgery.. I am just focusing on trying to get through Wednesday at the mo. Just need to pass the pre op. I really can not remember what I weighed at the last appointment.
Fingers and toes crossed.

Kat
x

Back