• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery questions Medway (Kent)

Well done you xx aww that's a good thing about orlistate I have it but totally forget to take it xx I now know who you are as was also there ;-) xx lovely group very inspirational talkers TTB ladies are wonderful lovely people and do so much!!! Xxx take care! X

Well done you xx aww that's a good thing about orlistate I have it but totally forget to take it xx I now know who you are as was also there ;-) xx lovely group very inspirational talkers TTB ladies are wonderful lovely people and do so much!!! Xxx take care! X

OMG! YOU WERE THERE TOO? :eek:

Which table were you sat on? wish I had known, we could have sat together! I was the lady that asked quite a few questions, one being about hair loss! lol

Yes have you long brown hair? Xx I thought I clocked your name but don't want to put it on here you were behind me in the q I think xx was a Fab afternoon really opens your eyes xx

Hopefully will private msg you once I have reached enough posts xx

Thanks Hun x yes Betty bumps thought there may have been a few different ones but even though same op lots of different experiences x

Hiya, found out my gp referred me to St Richards in Chichester. No news on funding. I asked her secretary if she knew why but she said maybe because its closer than London? :8855:

Think someone needs a geography lesson!

I thought I would get a choice of hospital, as the people at the tipping the balance mentioned, seems not.

I'm not sure :-/ maybe speak to then though glad you have a refferal x

some gp surgeries only deal with certain hospitals mine only deals with birmingham

Hi guys. I was at the tipping the balance mtg too. An excellent mtg. I am going to Chichester, dt Richards, surgery on 26th march. Thinking about starting up sn.informal support group...in Medway, just meet fb or coffee and a chat if anyone interested. My name is Kaz. Pm me if anyone wants to meet upx

Give the weight management team a ring for the st Richards hospital they will tell you were a local group is and any meetings also how long the times are
The team there seem really good
Mark

Good luck with your surgery Hun x how are you feeling about it? Which table were you on ;-) xx

Give the weight management team a ring for the st Richards hospital they will tell you were a local group is and any meetings also how long the times are
The team there seem really good
Mark

Hi. Thanks for the info. There is a monthly meeting, but I was thinking more a coffees and a chat . I meet with a bypasser regularly for a natter and wondered if other people wanted to join us....

I am sure there will be lots who would like that I wish local centres would advertise this site as it would be good for all

I only knew about this site from the people I see x it's great x

Good luck with your surgery Hun x how are you feeling about it? Which table were you on ;-) xx

I was on the middle table nearest the window. I had blond hair. Which were u at?

Back