• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

surgery tom cancelled. so upset !!

Im so sorry hun, I can only imagine how you are feeling right now

I'm so sorry - sending you hugs xxx

remember what i said darling. new date so look forward to that and shaw too,i know he has alot of admireres(sp)
you can do this and be great really big hugs xxxxxx

Awww Hunny, from reading your comments of worrying about it being cancelled..

I cross my fingers for anyone who has to endure the thought of their goal being pushed further away..

Buuuuuut.. as Mandyl says.. you've got another date.. So chin up! ;)

Good Luck and Best Wishes.. x:px

Nightmare. Bloody weather has a lot to answer for doesn't it?
Nothing I can say will make it better but your time will soon be here x

you know the worst thing,i read something and rang karen and suggested she ring hospital. so if she hadnt when were they going to tell her it was cancelled? gggrrrr. hugs again darling xx

sorry.gif

Huge hugs, I know you must be so very disappointed. On the bright side, Mr Somers is the more experienced surgeon (nothing against Guy, he's brilliant too)

Sorry to hear that hun, but I guess at least you have another date. x

I am so sorry x it is horrible that we are all at risk of out ops being cancelled we ahve all worked soo hard x
not sure what else to say x

aw sorry to hear your news but at least you have a new date and its not too far away is it xxx
just join me on the waiting bench to join the losers bench
and hey all us that have been cancelled can start a " do you remember the snow of 2010 cancelled us" club :)

aw sorry to hear your news but at least you have a new date and its not too far away is it xxx
just join me on the waiting bench to join the losers bench
and hey all us that have been cancelled can start a " do you remember the snow of 2010 cancelled us" club :)
ha ha good idea Bully it's one way to remember the snow huh ha ha

ooppps sorry angelpie I am sorry to hear it has been canceleld I would be crying to if that had been me but hey by the time this nasty snow and ice has goe it will be time for you to go in hun, it will fly by, trust me and you'll be on the losers bench before you know it, sending hugs and wishes xxxx

Dawn why have they cancelled yours is it really bad in south mcr, I am north and its bad but not terrible.
My op is monday at salford royal and as far as i know so far its going ahead (but there is still 4 more days)
helen

really sorry to hear your news but think on thhe bright side youve got longer now to try and pack in the cigs and get that liver shrung you was worrying that you hadnt done either and having shaw summers do the op how cool is that try to keep smiling

"Well it's no bypass this week"
But without a doubt 2010 is still gonna be your year karen...so sorry you & all the others are enduring all this stress-we can't begin to imagine how you feel

Back