• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery tomorrow! So nervous!

Lisav

Cant believe it's finally here! Feeling so so nervous now! Not about pain or anything after the op, just about making it through! Might sound silly but that's how I feel! Don't think I'll sleep tonight! Going in for 7am! Thanks for all the advice and well wishes so far xxx

good luck for tomorow i,m sure you,ll be fine i know how your feeling tho my op is friday and i,m frightened already wishing you well and sending big hugs x

Just stay strong and tell yourself this is your big chance, what you have been waiting for, n go for it girl, good luck i'll be thinkn bout ya xx

woohoo good luck Lisa :) xxx

I can't offer advice but wishing you all the best for tomorrow and looking forward to hearing from you post-op. Just try to relax and before you know it you'll be on the losers bench x

Good luck Lisa, Im so excited for you! X

Good luck hun! We all felt the same. And it is such a relief when you do wake up.

Good luck Lisa, you will be fine. When you wake up you will wonder why you were scared! Here's to a speedy recovery :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good Luck Lisa x

Hey Lisa,

Think your just about to go in....its almost 7am....

Good luck, speedy healing, and tell them and ask them everything thats on your mind....They are used to our nervous/excited tantrums before/after the op :) lol

And I'll make room on the losers bench for ya :) x

Good luck Hun xxxx

Good luck Lisa pleased you pulled it off girl after all the stress just lie back and chill now the doc will do the work for you have a nice kip and all will be well xx

I'm all checked in and chilling in my room! My blood pressure was 153/93 so I'm really happy! The tablets have worked! I'm going down for surgery at 9am so much earlier than I thought! Thanks everyone x

Good luck :)

Back