• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery tomorrow!

Kaitmoussa

Tomorrow is the big day, its so crazy I'm nervous and excited all together. I hope it goes great and can't wait to a new me!

Good luck hun, hope it all goes well for you x

yeyy!! i bet you are nervous and excited all at once... good luck for tomorrow xxxxx

Good luck for tomorrow xx

My big day is tomorrow as well,therefore the best of luck to both of us :) Can't say that I feel nervous,think it will come tomorrow morning on the way to hospital. Best wishes and speedy recovery to you hun xx

Solga said:
My big day is tomorrow as well,therefore the best of luck to both of us :) Can't say that I feel nervous,think it will come tomorrow morning on the way to hospital. Best wishes and speedy recovery to you hun xx

Good luck to all and speedy recovery

Good luck xx

Ok its been about 12 hours and I will about that I woke up in some terrible pain but as soon as they gave me pain medicine it for a lot better. The only downfall is that every time I very pain med I have to have nausea med cuz it makes me nauseas, but that ain't nothing new I've always had a weak tummy.

Other than that its not been bad at all the nurses say I'm sounds by far the best, that I've walked fast more than anyone and drank by far more than anyone else.

I have been real tired but i feel petty good considering and everyone said I'll go home tomorrow morning.

Back