• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sweet Cravings

flutterby1966

Whole Earth Peanut Butter is lovely - quite thick because its not got lots of additives/oil. But it certainly satisfies a savoury craving especially on a crispbread or rice cake.

Big an Bouncy

Whole Earth is gorgeous!Pure ground nuts no sugar.I hated pnb pre op but love this,Morrisons do it,its a bit dearer but so much nicer and better for you.Maz x

happy days

Go on return to slender website there is a recipe on their for chocolates. All made especially for people who hav had wls x

NickiB

I havent had WLS yet so am just going on my own weight loss journey, forgive me if there is anything you cant have. A highlights hot choc always does wonders for me, and brushing my teeth, an old one but it works everytime I have "head hunger" I brush my teeth. Does that sound crazy lol. Frozen grapes, is another that seems to do the trick.

Neeta

What about the Weight Watchers jams marmalades (nice jam and cheese sandwich with weight watchers cheese) etc and also the Options sachets of hot chocolate in various flavours even white chocolate flavour. These can be added to plain yog to make a chocolate flavoured yog or drunk to warm you up.

Activia do some lovely creamy flavoured yogs that are low in fat. Hope this helped. :D

Nicola1

on my way
I always find that a small pot of fat free ambrosia creamed rice, pinged in the micrwave for 30 secs does the trick for me, you could always add a little diabetic jam if you wish x

Kath in Buxton

I can't have 'lumps' yet but fancied something sweet and hot (couldn't face another shake), so I made ground rice pudding using ss milk and granulated sweetner (supermarkets own version of splenda). Served with fresh fruit that had been mushed up in the blender. Was very nice and did the trick x

JayHobbs

Slowly Shrinking
I also have sweet cravings and found that a few dried pitted prunes, soaked in water overnight do the trick.

I put 3-4 prunes in a mug, cover with warm water so mug is half full. leave in fridge overnight and eat next day. Sometimes with natural yoghurt.

This also helps keep me regular so "kills two birds with one stone"

May not be suitable for everyone though as the prunes are naturally quite sweet.

I avoid tinned prunes in syrup as they would make me dump just looking at the tin:eek:

Although if I am away from home, I have resorted to buying tinned prunes in apple/fruit juice and that does the trick.

Jay