• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Take That concert.

wizzbang

My daughter and I are going to see Take that tomorrow in Manchester.
Her partner can't make it as he is stuck in London so I will be going instead.
I'm really pleased because I have heard that the concert is really good. I remember somebody posting on here that they had been to see it and though it was great. I did search for the post but couldn't find it.
This will be the first concert I have been to for about 8 years.
A bit of a bop will do wonders for the weight loss lol.
Lynne x

Have a great time :D I'm going on 8th July at wembley and cannot wait :D I have been to every tour since the very very early days and they always put on a great show so u will lurve it x Happy bopping :D:D

Hi Lynne, We're going to see Take That tomorrow as well. The girls are very excited as it will be way beyond their bed time. The last concert was very good so I'm guessing this one will be too.

Rebirthx

I'm going on the 6th July !! First time I've managed to get tickets - how excited was I ??? I will be 2 weeks post bypass tho' so I don't know how much bopping I'll be doing lol

my wife went to sunderland and loved every second you will all have the best night and greatest experience, personally i would rather be strung up by my ears lol

Oh I am sooooo jealous...I love Take That.

Hope you have a fantastic time :)

Thanks everybody, I can't wait.
When I told my partner that we were not having seats but were in the standing up area so that we could bop properly he looked at me and said, make sure your dancing with the girls and not any blokes!!! Hows that for a compliment after nearly 5 stone lost. Bless him.
Lynne x

I wish i was going, but i do hope you all have a great time.xx

Im going to see them on the 24th June in Glasgow can't wait:D Will let you know how it goes, my Daughter is seeing them at Wembley on the 2nd July, so I will see them first :8855:.

I can't go to the concert............ Boooooo hooooooooo.
I've not been feeling too good for a couple of days, poorly tummy and not able to get warm.
This morning I have woken after about three hours sleep with a streaming cold.
Think I might have some kind of bug and I definately don't want to be at a concert and have the RUNS. That isnt a good idea lol.
So my daughter is now ringing round her friends to give away the two tickets.
Sods law strikes again.
Lynne x

We went on Saturday and had a fantastic time. We were stuck in the car park until just gone midnight as the police had closed the roads. It then took us over 1 1/2hrs to get from City ground to Stretford. At least the girls had a good sleep in the car and sleep walked straight to bed.

Take That certainly know how to put on a good show. The only thing that spoiled it was that Robbie used some inappropriate words on occassions. I've never heard bad language at their other concerts. The girls and I were absolutely exhausted from all the dancing etc.

My daughter managed to go with her partner, he rushed back from Coventry or somewhere and just about got there in time. They had a driver from his manchester office and back to it afterwards so they didnt struggle with the car park either. That can spoil a nice night and i'm sorry you were stuck in it all. Its bad enough round there when there are concerts on that arent so popular.
Lynne x

Back