• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No change in dress size

happy days

Iam so frustrated it seems I can't get out of a size 20. The 20 too big and 18 too small but I've lost 2 stone since I went into a 20. At this rate I will have to weigh 10 stone to get to my target of 14/16.

Do you check your measurements as it could be the sizing of the clothes that's out. Maybe if you are buying clothes from different shops. They all vary in there fitting size some small fitting :( x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

That's a point. Go to where ever you usually buy your clothes and try some on and I bet you'll have gone down a size. I'm so bloated with wind right now I reakon I've gone up a couple of sizes lol.

Kate x

Cant speak from a ladies clothing size, but I know guys clothes vary depending on the cut, I got caught out by buying a tailored shirt in the same size as I normally wear and it was no where near big enough.

Happy days - it doesn't matter what size is on the label - nobody can see that. What matters is how you feel in that dress, and what other people (those whose opinions you value) say you look.

Soon enough you wil fit into a dress with 18 on the label.

its strange isnt it - last time i was this weight i could get into a size 16, yet this time round im size 18..... and ive lost weight slowly this time round... ah well as long as its coming off i will be patient ha xx

Back