• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new

Thanks Newcy, hope your op goes ok too, am sure it will they are skilled surgeons who know what they are doing. Its a shame you will have no visitors, If i drove could have visited you, but to be honest you can't really be bothered i was lucky I have 2 sisters my parents kids and hubby thye all came in over the weekend, Sunday was nice outside we went and sat out on the wall, but the wind pain was getting too me so wehad to keep walking. Its amazing how well you get over it, the surgeon said i loked well on Sat tea time which i felt it too. Just got better he just smiled whenever he dropped in and said no need to ask how your feeling, couldn't keep me down some of the others just lounged about but i like to be on the go and suited me fine. That first week is the worst for constipation if you suffer, be prepared with something in if you can, asda do fat free prune yoghurts and juice they really help. Good luck and stay brave, this time next year you will be a lat, ther'll not be a picking on ya xx

Hi girls would love to meet up newcy good luck will be thinking of you Chrissa thank you so much again for your advice nothing in the post today but maybe tomorrow. been taking on board everything and going to start and prepare mentally too. Anxious as waiting for news to happen.xx

Well lets hope your call is soon Nicola then when you 2 are recovered we can meet up and Hope 87 lives in Crook just up the road from me so thats 4 of us am sure there will be more but it would be nice to meet. Get on with it girls am waiting for you all to catch up xxHahaha xx

Thanks Newcy, hope your op goes ok too, am sure it will they are skilled surgeons who know what they are doing. Its a shame you will have no visitors, If i drove could have visited you, but to be honest you can't really be bothered i was lucky I have 2 sisters my parents kids and hubby thye all came in over the weekend, Sunday was nice outside we went and sat out on the wall, but the wind pain was getting too me so wehad to keep walking. Its amazing how well you get over it, the surgeon said i loked well on Sat tea time which i felt it too. Just got better he just smiled whenever he dropped in and said no need to ask how your feeling, couldn't keep me down some of the others just lounged about but i like to be on the go and suited me fine. That first week is the worst for constipation if you suffer, be prepared with something in if you can, asda do fat free prune yoghurts and juice they really help. Good luck and stay brave, this time next year you will be a lat, ther'll not be a picking on ya xx

Thanks hun. I don't mind really as it'll give me a chance to recover (hopefully not feel too sorry for myself) and pace the corridors as I can't sit still for long. Good tip - I'm doing my last shop tomorrow so will get some fat free prune juice x

Hi girls would love to meet up newcy good luck will be thinking of you Chrissa thank you so much again for your advice nothing in the post today but maybe tomorrow. been taking on board everything and going to start and prepare mentally too. Anxious as waiting for news to happen.xx

I think most people get a call first so make sure they have the best number for you - work or mobile etc. Hopefully not long and then maybe we can have a post-op meet up x

would like that very much thinking of you newcy xx

Back