• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Target!!!

Snow White

Just thought I would post a before and after pic for those considering a wrap. I must say this procedure has changed my life. I am 10 stone 10 pounds with a bmi of 24.08. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. On the 10th of October I am having my excess skin removed! This journey will be complete and the new journey of keeping on track begins. xxxxx

Attachments

• picisto-20130910035402-409540 (1).jpg
    picisto-20130910035402-409540 (1).jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 292

top_kat

wow what a transformation :) well done on what you've achieved :)

Snow White

Thank you hun!! I am amazed at how different I feel. I thought that I was active and fit before. Now seeing how I feel I can see how bad my health and mobility was before.

Butterfly_lady

Wow fantastic well done you xx

shaba

You look great Snow White. Hearing wrap success stories is great for people like me who are umming and arring about having it done. Good luck for your op next month. x x x

pauladerm

You look absolutely stunning......

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
What a spectacular transformation Snow. Well done!!

reederroo

A true inspiration! You look absolutely amazing girlie. Well done you... I feel really excited for you xxxxx

edge

Congratulations with the weight loss,you have done brilliantly,hope all goes well with your impending op for skin removal.Keep us posted on your progress.x

Purple Sparkle

Wow - you look fantastic - well done! Good luck with next op!

Justine x

Snow White

Thanks hun xxx my highest weight was 23.12. I was 22.5 I think before I started the pre op diet. When I flew out for surgery I was 21.10. It's been an amazing adventure. Since October I've had plastic surgery for skin removal. I had breast uplift with implants, arm lift, thigh lift and tummy tuck. The tt and thighs was three weeks ago and I had 11-12 pounds of skin taken off. It's been surreal because it's like removing all the evidence of my obesity. Xx. I love my wrap!!