• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tattoo for op

mandyl

hi
i want to get a tattoo celebrate my date. know what im going to have but can i have it done now or do i need to wait till after op? does anyone know thanks xx

I'd wait till you've settled after or get it on a place that's not going to shrink.

You might have a wonderful tattoo initially but it may look odd after your skin has shrunk

Don't keep us in suspense Mandy - what have you decided on? And where? Mxx

As tattoos take a minimum of 2/3 weeks to heal I would wait until after your op to get it. You also have to wait a while afterwards, check with your tattoist to be on the safe side. Also make sure they follow the strict hygiene rules in place and that they show you its a clean/unused needle before they start and if they don't show you or you have any concerns don't be afraid to sk them about their hygiene. x x

i have a dolphin tattoo on my left arm it was done a fair while before my band op, it has shrunk alot with weight loss and is now a baby dolphin, so bare in mind that tatts do shrink with weight loss as well x

yeah think ill wait then thanks. i have 4 others so im ok on that front.xx

I want the one on my shoulder covering at some point. I had the one on my spine re done after my op and Have a dolphin on my ankle

Back