• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TEN STONE LOSS AS OF TODAY

Hi Guys

I know I dont get on here as much as I would like but I just wanted to say that I weighed myself today and just in time for my six month anniversary tomorrow I have lost ten stone and 2 lb and feeling really pleased and chuffed with myself.

My brother summed it up in a text message ( I text and rang my family from Boots to tell them) when he asked did I believe that I was finally doing it and finally losing it. And yes, I do. I have wanted this all my life and it is the most amazing feeling to finally achieve what I have wanted to achieve since the age of 11 when the dietitican put me on my first diet.

Life is very good at the moment and I am feeling on top of the world.

My life defintely began on the 19th January 2010.

I am now going to book the holiday I promised myself I would go on when I lost ten stone

great stuff.............where you going anywhere good xxx

I also have lost over 10 stone in 6 months. it's a great feeling, isn't it. :)

10 stone in 6 months?

Oh my god!! that is truly inspirational, talk about setting the bar high! I was hoping to lose that in a year, but 6 months is incredible! Give yourself a pat on the back - second thoughts give yourself a holiday!! WOW!

:)Fantastic results in 6 months EB-well done:)

Fantastic, well done you, you must be so darned proud of yourself, and so you should be, thanks for your encouraging post xxxxxxx

well done and congratulations xxx

Amazing, bet you're chuffed to bits.

How much more would you like to lose?

xxx

congratulations and well done - thats soooooo amazing! i bet you feel a hell of alot better for it, hope you enjoy your holiday, you deserve it x

Phenomenal! Have a fantastic holiday xx

Absolutely fabulous news, well done hun. xxx

Fantastic!! I hope u off somewhere exotic ;-)
:happy096::party0019::happy096::party0019::553::happy096::party0019::happy096:

Congratulations, well done emergingbutterfly

Amazing weight loss in such a short time. It's like losing another person that was riding on your back! Well done you

That's fantastic ! I'm a pre-opper and would love to know what your food intake and exercise plan has been to acheive it. You must be dancing on air!
How far from goal are you?

Wow fantastic - very well done to you. Get that holiday booked cause you deserve it x

I also have lost over 10 stone in 6 months. it's a great feeling, isn't it. :)

yes it is, you had your surgery a few days before me and you are doing amazing.

Back