• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TEN STONE LOSS AS OF TODAY

Amazing, bet you're chuffed to bits.

How much more would you like to lose?

xxx

Thanks, I still have loads more to do, but not brave enough to share how much more yet!! one of these days I will post my true weight

Wow Kim.... now that is a fantastic result... you must be feeling really terrific... Well Done! xxx

Thanks for all your nice comments guys. I dont yet on here every day so it was nice to read the comments today. I still have loads to lose to get to my target (which is a realistic one and not from a stupid NHS pamplet!) but I am happy with what I have achieved so far

Well done Michelle! I still remember when we first met and you were still pre-op, you were convinced you were not going to lose anything like 10 stones... ever. It is so good to hear that you have accepted that you are achieving goals and you sound so much more positive. I'm so pleased for you. xx

That's fantastic ! I'm a pre-opper and would love to know what your food intake and exercise plan has been to acheive it. You must be dancing on air!
How far from goal are you?

Sorry, I missed this question.

To be honest with you it has kinda just dropped off itself. I have been pretty careful with my food intake and I keep a food diary. I dont do extra excercise at the moment other than the 20 mins walk re work. I know I have to start excercising a bit more now as the honey period is over, and I am looking into different ways to get moving.

Back