• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 stone down!!!!!!

AA1234

Finally after days of getting on the scales and waiting for that final drop I have done it. 4 stone down! I am just Under 3 months out of surgery, and never thought I would get here this quick. I am so happy that I am now at a weight that I was pre kids. Now it is my goal to get to a healthy bmi for the fisrt time in my adult life. This is the first time I have felt that it is possble. I am so pleased that I has the band and it was the best money I have ever spent.

I have put this in my diary but made a seperate thread to show people that are pre op and have not decided yet that if you want to you can achieve your goals and beyond and that it is so worth it.

Congratulations! That is so fabulous.

Fantastic news, you must be over the Moon.

We need pictures now though :)

WOW congrats, thats awesome weight loss well done you :D

Im glad you put it for pre ops, thanks. Its hard to envisage yourself losing the weight you want to, seeing peoples before and after helps bring it to reality but theres always that doubt in your mind (well in mine anyway) that you wont look like others that have had it done. I think its the failed diets and whatever that make it hard to realise that it will happen. Im struggling to see myself as a slim me, but I know it will happen its just not going to be believable till it happens. If that all makes sense lol

4 stone in 3 months is brilliant so well done again :D

WOW - that's amazing and so inspirational! Congratulations and long may your success continue!!!!

Great going Sue :clap:. You've obviously done a great job of working your tool to get to this point in only 3 months. Inspirational.

Well done hun, that is a great loss:D:D

Well done on your fantasic weight loss! An inspiration to us pre-oppers.

Finally after days of getting on the scales and waiting for that final drop I have done it. 4 stone down! I am just Under 3 months out of surgery, and never thought I would get here this quick. I am so happy that I am now at a weight that I was pre kids. Now it is my goal to get to a healthy bmi for the fisrt time in my adult life. This is the first time I have felt that it is possble. I am so pleased that I has the band and it was the best money I have ever spent.

I have put this in my diary but made a seperate thread to show people that are pre op and have not decided yet that if you want to you can achieve your goals and beyond and that it is so worth it.
aww well done its inspiring,keep up the good work,where did u have ur band done if u dont mind me asking vic

Well done, fantastic achievement :)

I had my op done a spire in Solihull will Mr Super, through healthier weight. I have to say the aftercare has been brilliant and it has definitely contributed to my success.

Back