• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Teresa's weekly thursday WI

treezuk

So I first started weighing from the day I started the pre op diet which was the 24th August which was 8 weeks ago , I started at 23.5 / 148.4kg and 37lbs later today I weight 20 9.5 / 131.3kg

4.5 off this week

15lb of my weight loss was pre-op the rest has been post op

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

treezuk

Thank you hun , I'm very happy the way it's going xxx

top_kat

Well done :) my weigh in day is thursday too :)

treezuk

Ah that's good I have some company :D how did you go today x

top_kat

rubbish lol (altho I did drop into the 20's so not all is lost) but I have no restriction from my band and could easily eat all day and all night of any food I wanted . . .even limiting to 1000-1200 calories a day and exercising daily with 4-5 trips to the gym each week isn't making a difference apart from making me even hungrier! Waiting to hear back from my provider . . . lol

treezuk

Oh no that's not good I'm sorry your having to deal with that I hope they can figure out something for you soon , it must be so frustrating x

treezuk

I have lost 4lb this week as am officially down 3 stones yay I brought a new top yesterday and am down two dress sizes to :)

Sent from my iPhone

top_kat

Go you :) we both hit 4lb loss this week . . .ah its a good week for thursday weigh in'ers :D

treezuk

Thanks great news hun I'm glad to hear your scales are moving again what did you provider say ?

Sent from my iPhone

top_kat

I had to go up to Birmingham to see them as I had severe pain, which turned out to be from doing a certain exercise in the gym that I shouldn't be doing lol and they gave me a small fill. They said I shouldn't still feel hungry after eating a side plate of food, I'm back on normal foods tomorrow, but hopefully things will keep going in the right direction. When they weighed me tho, the scales in the hospital said I was 7lb less than I am . . .not the best feeling when i got home and checked on 3 different scales :( lol

treezuk

Can you invest in some new scales if you were 7 less at the hospital that's a gd thing isn't it ?? I hope that whatever is happening is just a blip and you get it sorted

Sent from my iPhone

top_kat

My scales are new, but they also matched the hospital to the ounce on my op day so I know that it was the dodgy ones that were used on this day of the fill. They weren't level, so close to the wall I had to stand at a funny angle . . .but it was one of those up and down moments LOL hoping that I've lost some more for weigh in this week . . .how about you? :)

treezuk

I hope it was just one of those weeks or you , I had a peek today and I am the same but were see what Thursday brings xxx

Sent from my iPhone

top_kat

tut tut for sneaky peaks ;) lol we shall find out tomorrow . . .seems ages since last thursday . . .lol

treezuk

Lol it does I think if I am the same it's ok cos I have been out for dinner twice ( one planned one not) had some birthday cake as my son turned 4 ( a thin slice) and had a few wines so I think I'm not worthy of a loss this week really.

Sent from my iPhone

treezuk

1.5lb off this week , 43.5lb lost in 9 weeks
now 20st 3.5lb :D

Sent from my iPhone

top_kat

Well done to you :)

treezuk

Thank you hun xxx

treezuk

I've lost 3.7lb this week so my total weightloss is 47.7lb , and I am now in the 19's woop woop

23st 5lb to 19st 13lb in 10 weeks :)

Sent from my iPhone