• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Teresa's weekly thursday WI

well done you thursday weigher in you :D I share those same feelings :)

Well done on your 3lb loss this week fantastic , very weird we were nearly same weight and lost similar yay nice to have you around buddy :)

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you , yes I am so so happy

Sent from my iPhone

We are indeed and ploughing along nicely. I've hit a real week of hunger this week . . .well you can tell cos I've actually just eaten muesli and pear at 11am (don't normally have anything til around 1pm and then its only a yoghurt) and hit over 1200 cals yesterday :( so although I hate going to the gym on fridays (they do the circuit in reverse) Im taking myself along to make up for it . .

Its quite hard to lose the "guilt" feelings for having over the limit of cals, or if I am over the grams of carbs . . .that link between "food" and "shame" and guilt is a hard one to break!

I know what you mean but in the oppasite I either have no appetite or I just don't eat a lot cos I'm not feeling hungry I eat cos I have to and still eating things that I can tolerate and a little scared to try things sometimes incase, I feel like I'm eating loads of carbs aswell inbetween eating protein it's confusing me a little

Sent from my iPhone

4lb off this week I'm officially into the 18's yay , 18.13 / 265lb from 327lb just can't believe it so happy :)

Sent from my iPhone

Congrats to you . . .we're still going well together! I've had a difficult week one way or another (just posted it up on my weigh in thread) but have had a 4lb loss too . . .

go us thursday'ers :woohoo: and go you :)

Girls yas are doing great ... I'm starting to get nervous about my op next Friday (8/12/12) but seen your success make me feel like I'm going the right thing xx

Top Kat I'm so sorry I haven't been to your thread i didn't realise you had one I will make sure I check it out :D yay well done on the 4lb loss this week that's great I see your 269 your catching me up :) good on your hunni , I hope whatever been troubling you this week is sorted now xxx

Fat Sue it's normal to be nervous I was fine up till just before the op and I had to leave my husband that I started to cry not because I was worried about the op just because I knew I'd be alone in there but no sooner was I in I was out and back in the room , you will be sore after and the has pain is really annoying but after a few days that eases off , mentally it's tough to eat soup , liquids but before you know it your on to purée and you've never been so happy to see purée in your life :) were all here for support , what are you having done ?

Sent from my iPhone

Well this week I've lost 2.9lb so now 18st 10.8 which means I've hit 4st 8lb loss yay only got 6lb to go for 5st which I'm aiming for for Christmas.

64.4 lb gone in total :D

Sent from my iPhone

Well done to you :)

I've just joined you in the 18's . . .oh to be 18 again lol

Haha 18 will soon be 17 just remember that :)

I had my 3 month appointment with dietician he said my weightloss is fab so far for 12 weeks and said that I'm doing all the right thing gave me a few tips and told me to try some new things which I did salad and omg it was so good. Next app is march with the cons :) I weighted 120.2 on there sales and I was a little less than that on Thursday so that's gd it didn't differ much.

Sent from my iPhone

treezuk said:
Haha 18 will soon be 17 just remember that :)

I had my 3 month appointment with dietician he said my weightloss is fab so far for 12 weeks and said that I'm doing all the right thing gave me a few tips and told me to try some new things which I did salad and omg it was so good. Next app is march with the cons :) I weighted 120.2 on there sales and I was a little less than that on Thursday so that's gd it didn't differ much.

Sent from my iPhone

Well done your doing great x

Thank you hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Lost 2.5lb this week I'm now 260lb / 18st 8lb.

67lb lost in total in 15 weeks and 3lb to go till my target of 5st before Christmas Day :)

Sent from my iPhone

Lost 2.5lb this week I'm now 260lb / 18st 8lb.

67lb lost in total in 15 weeks and 3lb to go till my target of 5st before Christmas Day :)

Sent from my iPhone

Well done chucks ;)
I hope to start weight loss soon my self had op last Saturday and hope I can do as well as you ;)

Once again well done ;) x

Aww thank you sue , how are you feeling ? Are you weighing every sat ?

Sent from my iPhone

Aww thank you sue , how are you feeling ? Are you weighing every sat ?

Sent from my iPhone

That's the plan had band fitted last Saturday
But feeling quite bloated today and still haven't pooed ;(

Your doing great Iv a lot to live up to with all you guys on here ;) x

Well done to you again :) and thank you for checking on my thread lol

We seem to be matching still, I too lost 2 1/2lb but I record only 2 cos I don't do 1/2 lbs lol

Can't wait to get a fill tho . . .

Back