• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

thanks to my hubby family friends

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
:) i just wanted to start a thread to say thanks to the people around me that have helped me on my weight loss journey, its not all about me the wls patient, but also about what ive had done and how it effects the people we live around, my hubby and son have been great and very supportive and willing to change there habbits to help me, and also my family and freinds, wls doesnt just change the patients life but theres to.

i also want to thank everyone on minis to for the kind support i have been given in the short time ive been a member here.

this is just a dedication thread to all thats helped each other in what ever way since we chose the process of having weight loss surgery.

liz x

Liz,
That is so right to say. My partner and kids are supportive too. Id like to thank them aswell. The support on here is fantastic too. I dont know where Id be without it. Thanx guys.
Kind Regards R x

thats great R ! lets hear some more thanks to the people that really matter the people that have supported us all.

cheers to all the minis members !!

hey and continue to support each other in 2009 !!

heres to a skinny 2009

liz x

Thanks to all those who give support may you get it right back 2 fold!

Here's to a brilliant 2009!

:D i agree 100 %

With you on that one Liz. My hubby is my rock and has been amazing through out this whole journey. I've had a lot of support on here which has helped me along the journey and that is truly appreciated.

Back