• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thanks

tranquil_butterfly

Having just seen a post, I would like to say a big thanks to the Moderators. They have a thankless task keeping the forum going and everyone feeling safe and secure. They have to step in and a take action when people break the rules and take more flak and abuse than anyone of us would put up with.

If it was not for them then we would not have this great forum to help, assist, celebrate commiserate etc. while we are all on our journey's.

So thank you:)!

TBx

Having just seen a post, I would like to say a big thanks to the Moderators. They have a thankless task keeping the forum going and everyone feeling safe and secure. They have to step in and a take action when people break the rules and take more flak and abuse than anyone of us would put up with. If it was not for them then we would not have this great forum to help, assist, celebrate commiserate etc. while we are all on our journey's. So thank you:)! TBx

I didn't see the post but thank you moderators for helping create a safe place where we can help each other with our journeys! :) xx

Having just seen a post, I would like to say a big thanks to the Moderators. They have a thankless task keeping the forum going and everyone feeling safe and secure. They have to step in and a take action when people break the rules and take more flak and abuse than anyone of us would put up with. If it was not for them then we would not have this great forum to help, assist, celebrate commiserate etc. while we are all on our journey's. So thank you:)! TBx

Well put tranquil...if it wasn't for this forum many years ago when I had my bypass I would have been frightened and going into the unknown....thanks moderators x

Hear Hear they do a fantastic job :) we never take the time to thank them ..............so huge thanks to all and Tb for bringing it to the fore x x x

Back