• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Time to say goodbye!!

I am going to find me a nice young toy boy to keep me busy through the summer.....this new found confidence is so great lol...xx

:happy096: hey linda thats great, please pop back on site from time to time and let us all know how your new life progresses.

liz x

awww Linda, we must keep in touch!! you have been an absolute inspiration to me & without your advice I am sure I wouldn't of got as far as I have in my quest to be slim!
It sounds like everything is coming along brilliantly & I am so pleased or you & also proud of you!!
Love n hugs
Vicky
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have to say I am sat here with tears in my eyes, I never in a million years thought my advice made such an inpression on people. I did not think leaving would be so hard, I have had so many PM's from people you are all making it so hard for me my head is in turmoil....thank you all so much for your kind wishes and lovely comments...off to have a weep now...xx

Linda if you find time then please come back and see us. We will all want to know if you bag yourself a toy boy.

I understand how busy you are at the moment. I too found it hard to come on once I returned to work. Also you are learning a new life style. I hope you can find time to pop in now and then.

Your help has given me the courage to face the PCT again. Your help with writing letters and your advise will hopefully win over the PCT on the 19th.

I can't ask you to stay as that would be selfish of me but please remember we will miss you.

Thank you for what you have done for me and many others on this forum. You are my christmas angle.

Hi Linda
I said a while ago I was leaving but then when I had a bit of time I just started updating my own thread again. Hopefully you will decide to stay, like you I don't get much time on here to be honest but will do when I can. I didn't get your email on the private message hun for some reason but hopefully you got mine xxx

Please pop in now and again to give updates on your life, it has been a pleasure to read your story and i would hate to miss the outcome of all your hard work. Bridie X :wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hi Linda, sorry i haven't been in touch. i too have decided to move away from the forums for various reasons. I'm so glad you are gaining in confidence and i wish you all the luck in the world hun. you have mt text number keep in touch babe x

Oh Charliegirl/Linda!
I am so sorry you have decided to leave just as I was getting to know your story. You have obviously been an inspiration to many on this forum and will be much missed. I know you best as an animal lover and I will long remember your successful efforts to rescue a little abandoned cat and find her a good home. Thank goodness for people like you who make a difference on many fronts. Best wishes for Christmas/New Year and for the future.
Lippy xxxxx

Back