• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Time to say goodbye!!

charliegirl

Well folks I have made the decision to leave the forum now, my life is taking a different direction and with long working hours and getting my social life going I cant fit everything in. Also I need to break the habit of wanting to look on here constantly in case I am missing something. To all of you that have become friends you know where to find me via email.....thanks everyone for your support but after the weekend I wont be posting.....take care xx

Thats a real shame but all the best with the weight loss after you bypass and with your new life

aaah sorry to see you go hun, I don't get on often these days cos of other things going on but would love to keep in touch if you want to send me your email addy xx

Sorry to see you go Charlie. You've been heaven-sent here and your journey has so many points of wisdom to impart. That will live on here and in a way, you'll be here in spirit.
:thankyou: for everything.

xxx

I am thrilled that you have got to the point you have done after your weight loss surgery and that you are also comfortable and confident to continue this journey on your own, that itself inspires me, well donr for all you have done and all you will do, enjoy your new life.
Thankyou so much for all the kinds words and wisdom of the past month or so.

good Luck and Take care

helenxxxxx

Hi Linda,

Really sorry to see that your leaving the forum.I work shifts days and nights and i come on if and when i can,it would be such ashame not to see u on here occasionally,you have put some positive views and advice on here in the past few months.

I wish you well and look after yourself.Good luck on your continueing weight loss journey.

Di xxxx

:cry:ahh linda i will miss your posts on here and many other members will to, you have been such a big part of our little wls community on this site and helped many people through hard times with your support to others.
I wish you the best of luck for your future and the rest of your weight loss journey and hope you enjoy being the new you as you so much deserve that.

I wish you a very merry christmas and a very happy new year in 2009.

good luck & best wishes my freind.

liz xxx

I have pm'd you, i am really going to miss you too :(
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Hi Linda,

If you come back you can call yourself little Miss Busy! sorry you are leaving. Just when I needed you most :( I will have to find you and then haunt you!

I will miss you chick.

I am going to find me a nice young toy boy to keep me busy through the summer.....this new found confidence is so great lol...xx

Awww Linda i'm sad you're leaving, and will miss all your help and advice.I will keep bugging you to see how you're getting on so pm me your email please, and we can always have a meet up and chat:D

Awww Linda i'm sad you're leaving, and will miss all your help and advice.I will keep bugging you to see how you're getting on so pm me your email please, and we can always have a meet up and chat:D

PM on its way to you chick...it would be great to meet up and chat...xx

Back